• (1) 2267-20 Infrared Temp-Gun
• (1) Manual
• (1) 9V Battery
• (1) NIST Certification
• Measures surface temperatures -22?F to 752?F for use in a variety of applications
• 10:1 distance-to-spot ratio measures a 1 ft. spot from 10 ft. way
• Premium LCD display for clear readings
• User-configurable High/Low Temperature Alert
• Fully bumpered nose, shielded LCD Survives 6' ft drops
• Hold, Max, Min, Avg, Diff Modes
• Clear button functions, easy setup
• Overmolded grip for easy handling
• 0.95 Fixed Emissivity
The Milwaukee Infrared Temp-Gun delivers the clearest screen and faster scanning. With stunning readability indoor & outdoor, this infrared temp-gun provides easier readings for professional, residential, commercial and industrial users in any environment. Simple High/Low alert setup makes scanning easier and faster. With a 7-point reinforced frame, fully bumpered nose, and shielded LCD, the Milwaukee Infrared Temp-Gun survives 6ft drops for superior durability. Certified by the National Institute of Standards and Technology.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.