Milwaukee 2401-22 Specifications
• Voltage: 12V
• Chuck Size: 1/4" Hex
• No Load Speed: 0-500 RPM
• Torque: 150 in.-lbs.
• Spindle Lock: Yes
• Clutch Settings: 14 + 1
• Capacity in Steel: 1/4"
• Capacity in Wood: 1/2"
• Battery: Lithium-Ion
• Reversible Battery: No
• Length: 7"
• Tool Weight: 2.0 lbs.
Milwaukee 2401-22 Includes:
• Micro Driver (2401)
• (2) 12V Li-Ion Battery (48-11-2401)
• (1) 12V Charger (48-59-2401)
• (1) #2 Philips 1/4" Hex Insert Bit (48-30-1520)
• Compact Driver Storage Bag (48-55-2401)
Milwaukee 2401-22 Features:
• Quick Bit-Loading 1/4" Hex Chuck for bit insertion and release with one hand
• Battery Fuel Gauge for displaying remaining run-time
• Metal Gear Housing for job site durability
• Built-in LED for illumination of dark work spots
• Variable Speed Trigger for output power control
• Over-mold Side and Grip for secure grip and work surface protection
The new Milwaukee M12 Screwdriver has the power to drive the majority of common small fasteners, and the run-time of full day screw driving without recharging. The compact size allows the user to work in tight places for increased convenience.
This thing is awesome, super light weight. Great for driving drywall screws. I have the M-18 driver as well, awesome drill but just heavy to run all day long. The M-12 sub-compact is definitely my go to driver from now on for 90% of driving needs.
Do note, you can't just jam a regular ¼" bit in there- it's too deep. Use a milwaukee extender with the magnet for that.
The screwdriver is great, it has different speeds, practical, light, compact, I just need more accessories for other needs.
i use my screwdriver on just about everything i can take apart and put back together. It has never failed me. this was a replacement for a Bosch.
Love this drill it's what I use every time. I own other m18 drills but this is the one I always go to.