• (1) M12 FUEL™ Low Speed Tire Buffer (2409-20)
• (1) Quick Change Adapter
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers the power to complete passenger, light truck, and commercial flat repair
• REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between your batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity.
• Dedicated buffing and drilling 2-Mode Drive Control™ avoids costly mistakes and performs more consistent flat repairs
• Unmatched Performance with the runtime to complete up to 30 flat repairs on a single XC4.0Ah battery
• Eliminates Compressors and Hoses, providing greater productivity, portability, and lower cost of ownership
• LED light to illuminate the work area
• Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
• Quick change collet for fast and easy change of buffing wheel or carbide cutter
• REDLITHIUM™ batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
• Compatible with all M12™ batteries & chargers
• Voltage: 12V
• Collet Size: 7/16"
• RPM: 0 - 2500
• Brushless: Yes
• Battery System: M12
• Motor Type: POWERSTATE Brushless
• Battery Power Type: Lithium Ion
• Variable Speed: Yes
M12 FUEL™ Low Speed Tire Buffer is the world's first cordless tire buffer, delivering performance, control, and runtime to replace pneumatic solutions in the shop. With our MILWAUKEE® POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, this tire repair tool provides the performance and size professional tire technicians demand. The tire buffer has the power to complete passenger, light truck, and commercial flat tire repairs. With 2-Mode Drive Control™, you can avoid costly mistakes by performing consistent flat tire repairs with a dedicated Buffing and Drilling mode. With the runtime to perform up to 30 flat tire repairs on a single XC4.0Ah battery, this tire buffer increases productivity with less downtime. This cordless tire buffer provides you with greater access and mobility, eliminating the frustrations of hoses and compressors.