• Voltage: 12V
• No Load Speed: 800 RPM
• Torque: 100 in-lbs
• Chuck Type: 3/8"
• Head Length: 3-3/4"
• Single Sleeve: Yes
• Ratcheting: Yes
• Electronic Clutch: Yes
• Clutch Settings: 11 + Drill
• Battery: Lithium-Ion (not included)
• Length: 11"
• Tool Weight: 2.03 lbs
Milwaukee 2415-20 Includes:
• M12 Cordless 3/8" Right Angle Drill Driver (Tool Only)
Milwaukee 2415-20 Features:
• 3/8" Single sleeve ratcheting chuck for maximum versatility and grip
• 3-3/4" Head length - great for working in tight spaces
• Extended paddle switch provides convenience and comfort
• Electronic clutch with 11 settings plus drill mode for complete control
• Built-in LED illuminates work surface and indicates clutch out
Bought this for drilling & screwing in a duct-cover inside a cabinet with VERY little space. Never expected with its compact size that it would eventually become my every day drill that goes with me to every job. The long handle allows you to hold the drill very steady, even with hole-saw bits that grab and twist. I've sunk cases of outdoor deck screws, wood screws, and machine screws, and pre-drilled the same number of pilot holes in nearly every circumstance. One of my top 5 tools I've owned.