• Voltage: 12V
• No Load Speed: 0-250/0-750 RPM
• Chuck Type: 1/4 Hex
• Torque Settings: 60 in-lbs. and 80 in-lbs.
• Drill Mode: Yes
• On Board Fuel Gauge: Yes
• LED Light: Yes
• LED Torque Indicator: Yes
• LED Calibration Indicator: Yes
• Battery: Lithium-Ion (not included)
• Tool Weight: 2.35 lbs.
Milwaukee 2455-20 Includes:
• No-Hub Coupling Driver (Tool Only)
Milwaukee 2455-20 Features:
• Specific Torque Settings for 60 and 80 in-lbs - Fast accurate installation of no-hub couplings
• Auto Shut-Off with LED Indicator - Alerts users that torque limit has been achieved
• LED Calibration Indicator - Alerts user when calibration is needed (25,000 cycles)
• 0-750 RPM Drill Mode - Increased utility for general drilling and fastening
• M12 Lithium-Ion Battery Pack - Fastens up to 300 steel clamps on a single charge (sold separately)
• Compact/Lightweight Design - Reduces user fatigue at only 2.75 lbs (with batter attached, battery sold separately)
This thing burns through no hub band installs, no more cranking away with the torque wrench or simply T handle as we call it in plumbing. Ferncos, no hub bands, it’ll even drill a hole nicely. Great job Milwaukee!