• (1) M12 FUEL™ 3/8" Digital Torque Wrench w/ ONE-KEY™ (2465-20)
• (1) Carrying Case
• (1) Certificate of Calibration
• Delivers up to 50% Faster Installation by replacing the hand tool or two tool installation process with the POWERSTATE™ brushless motor and torque wrench in one tool
• Precise Torque Accuracy of up to ±2% CW, ±3% CCW of full scale for torque critical fasteners
• Faster, More Productive Torque Reporting w/ ONE-KEY™ providing torque data and customizable reports for inspectors or owners
• ONE-KEY™ technology allows for customization, tracking, tool security, and inventory management
• Adjustable run-down torque to control the tools output torque via the motor to prevent over torque
• REDLINK PLUS™ Electronic Intelligence enables advanced communication between batteries and tools for unmatched performance, protection, and productivity.
• REDLITHIUM™ batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
• Four notification modes that the tool is reaching, meeting or exceeding the torque target (audible, LED, LCD, and vibratory)
• Four measurement modes (ft-lb, in-lb, Nm, Kgcm)
• Six pre-programmed languages including English, Spanish and French
• Durable design to withstand the most demanding jobsite environments
• Compatible with all M12™ batteries & chargers
• Length: 22.9"
• Height: 2.81"
• Width: 2.13"
• Weight: 5.1
The M12 FUEL™ 3/8" Digital Torque Wrench w/ ONE-KEY™ is the industry's first torque wrench with a motor, delivering increased productivity, precise torque accuracy, and user demanded reporting functionality. This tool delivers 50% faster installation time, replacing the hand tool or two tool installation process and providing more control to reduce the over torqueing of fasteners. The 3/8" digital torque wrench provides 10-100ft-lbs of torque range and accuracy within 2% of full scale for torque critical fasteners. This battery powered torque wrench is equipped with Milwaukee ONE-KEY™ giving you the power to track, report, and manage your tool. This tool will record all of the fasteners that are saved and produce a downloadable report via ONE-KEY™ for the necessary parties requiring the data. ONE-KEY™ allows you to wirelessly connect to a smartphone to customize the tool settings, track its location, manage inventory, and lock the tool out for added security and protection for your investment.
Great amazing tool with the one key it's amazing to see how much work I actually do throughout the day
I used it for changing the valve gasket of my car or installing a panel as an electrician. So is a great tool to have
Product works very well and holds tight repeatablity. Improvement suggestions would be: 1) reduce weight of wrench - using for quality checks on a production floor environment and the wrench gets heavy after checking many parts on a full shift. 2) have the one key system be able to export the torque data to an excel spreadsheet sheet or at least make it exportable in a text format.
This tool allows me to get to tight spaces and even has more torque than my standard 3/8 drive wrench. I also like the ability to adjust the torque when needed.
Great addition to my Milwaukee tool collection
I use it for auto repair it was great never have been better tool to use to do what I had to do.