• Voltage: 12V
• Torque: 1,900 in-lbs.
• Capacity: 2" PVC (2-3/8" O.D.)
• Blade: 3mm Reinforced Stainless Steel
• Shear Head: Water/Rust Resistant Aluminum Jaw
• Switch Type: Two-Action, Variable Speed with Reverse
• Gear Drive: All-Metal Planetary Drive with Protecting Clutch
• Blade Return: Quick Release or Powered Return
• Blade Wrench: On-Board Storage
• Fuel Gauge: Yes
• Length: 14-3/8"
• Battery: M12 Compact or XC (not included)
• Tool Weight: 4.7 lbs.
Milwaukee 2470-20 Includes:
• M12 PVC Shear (Tool Only)
Milwaukee 2470-20 Features:
• Powerful Mechanism - Cuts up to 2" schedule 40 PVC in 3 seconds
• Ultra Sharp Blade with Pierce Point - No burrs or shavings to remove
• Offset Blade - Cuts PVC / PEX in-wall, in-ground, or close to wall
• Quick Return Blade - Increased productivity during repetitive cuts
Ovals pipe when it cuts ABS. When I tried to cut older ABS pipe in crawl space it cracked pipe. I now use it as a door stop
I am an HVAC contractor and I own 2 of these. The amount of time this shear saves is incredible. I've been waiting on a 3" version since I discovered this one. Make it m18, IDC, just start making them!!!
I am a plummer, does not cut 2" very well. had to have repaired within the first three months.
Absolutely great as a DWV shear. But lacks the power to cut 2” PVC or CPVC especially sch 80 2” clutch breaks loose soon after cut is started. Nevertheless have been using the tool for 2 years and as longs as it used on DWV Foam Core it works great and I have had no other issues with the tool. Which they made one for up to 4”
I am a swimming pool repairman in the phoenix area. When I had shoulder surgery (and could not saw for awhile) I went looking for a easier way to cut pipe and found this gem. It makes my job easier and I will always have one in my tool bag. I cut pipe from 3/4 to 2" schedule 40, 80 and cpvc effortlessly. All my subs are jealous when I pull it out and remind me of upcoming birthdays and holidays. only downside is cutting older pipe (tends to shatter even with fresh oiled blade) but I can deal with that. After countless cuts (over 8 years) I now need a new blade. great tool!!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.