IMPORTANT: This item cannot be accepted for a return unless it is unused and in its sealed original packaging. Please contact your local Milwaukee service center for repair or replacements of this item post purchase.
• 2473-20 M12™ Force Logic™ Press Tool
• (2) M12™ Red lithium™ Battery Packs,
• 30-Minute Charger
• ½ Jaw, ¾ Jaw, 1 Jaw
• Blow Molded Case
• The smallest and lightest press tool in the market at only 3.8 lbs
• Balanced, in-line design suitable for one-handed use
• Press indicator provides visual assurance of a quality connection
• Industry leading 40,000 Cycles between callibration inspections
• Interchangeable jaws enable the quick adjustments from 1/2" - 1 1/4"
• M12™ System provides up to 40+ solutions on one pack
• Capacity: ½ â€“ 1 ¼ CU
• Press Force: 5400 lbs.
• Cycle Time: Approx 5 seconds
• Tool Weight w/ Battery: 3.8 lbs
• Length: 12.6"
• Width: 2.75"
Have made the switch to copper press after many years of soldering. Absolutely incredible time savings and also the ability to work with "wet" connections in emergency situations. One of those tools that once you get it you can't believe you worked without it for so long. Milwaukee needs to come out with a ring and actuator set for the smaller tubing diameters like 1/2" and 3/4". Would be great for service work like installing supply valves under sinks.
I recently had a new NG Furnace put in and HVAC tech used the M18 to crimp every single new fitting. I was shocked at how fast, clean, easy and good it looked. Decided as a homeowner I would just go with the M12 which is a beautiful tool as well. I already have a huge lineup of Milwaukee fuel, M18 and M12 tools anyway :)
I went and bought one myself for repairs and new plumbing. So far I used it to replace some leaks without removing all the water and replumb the bathroom. I will be using it to replace my well tank and whole house filter soon. I am also helping out family and friends.
Wife bought me the M12 copper pipe tool two months ago. Im all set.
Im going to say yes to Would I recommend to friends-so they can get their own tool and stop bugging me.
This tool is awesome, great very helpful in tight spaces. And saves alot of time on job.
I use this tool almost daily. It is light and fits in tight spots. No more lead to flush out of the system. Makes work quick and neat.
Don't care how much fittings cost sick of inhaling flux after 30 years