• (1) M12 FUEL™ Installation Drill/Driver (2505-20)
• (2) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 Battery Packs (48-11-2420)
• (1) M12™ Charger (48-59-2401)
• (4) Attachments: 3/8" Metal Chuck, 1/4" Hex, Offset, and Right Angle
• (1) Belt Clip
• (1) Compartmentalized Contractor Bag
• 4-in-1 Dedicated Solutions
• Unrivaled Access and Control
• Up to 300 inch lbs of max torque
• Offset Attachment provides ultimate access to tight corners and will not damage or mar finished materials when fastening
• Right Angle Attachment provides efficient fastening and/or drilling at 90 degrees for unrivaled access in tight spaces
• All Metal 3/8” Chuck and ¼” Hex attachments add to user productivity by delivering the versatility to efficiently perform most drilling & fastening applications
• Magnetic Bit Holder holds multiple bits on board to save time when switching accessories
• 5.12” wide and only 2.0lbs with battery attached
• Inline grip allows for maximum tool control and easier access to hard to reach places
• Top of tool is flat, allowing for easier drilling/fastening when tool is flush to a surface
• ¼” Hex, 3/8” Chuck, and Offset attachments connect to Right Angle attachment for added versatility when drilling and fastening at a right angle
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers 300 in-lbs of max torque
• Attachments connect in 16 different positions for access at almost every angle
• Belt Clip attached
• Compatible with all M12™ batteries
• Compartmentalized Contractor Bag allows for easy attachment organization and tool mobility
Our M12 FUEL™ Installation Drill/Driver Kit features 4 dedicated solutions, delivering unrivaled access and control with up to 300 in-lbs of max torque. Four dedicated heads, including a 3/8” Chuck, Offset Driver, ¼” Hex, and Right Angle, can attach in 16 different positions. This provides you with a 4-in-1 drilling and driving solution that is purposefully designed to reach uniquely challenging locations. The compact drill driver features a slim tool profile and an inline grip in the back of the tool that provides ultimate tool control and unrivaled access. The top of the tool is flat, allowing the tool to be placed flush against surfaces for additional access when needed. The front of the tool is equipped with a magnetic bit holder that securely holds multiple bits, enhancing your productivity. These unique features combine with the tool’s compact size and weight allowing you to maneuver the multi-head drill/driver for maximum versatility and best access in hard to reach places. The modular drill/driver is equipped with a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, delivering you with 1600 RPMS and 300 in./lbs of torque. This provides you with the necessary power for installation applications, especially in electrical, cabinet installation, MRO, HVAC, automotive, and remodel applications. The installation drill/driver features REDLINK Plus™ Intelligence, protecting your tool from overloading or overheating. The compact cordless drill/driver is powered by our M12™ REDLITHIUM™ battery packs, delivering you with more run-time per charge and more work over the life of the pack. In addition to the 12-volt tool and four attachments, a compartmentalized contractor bag is included to hold each individual head. This kit also includes two M12™ REDLITHIUM™ CP2.0 battery packs (48-11-2420) and an M12™ Charger (48-59-2401).
I've literally not picked up a screw driver since I got this thing, it's so useful, it's not very high torque so it doesn't strip screws but it can also put screws in slight tighter than I can by hand. If I lost or broke this one I'd have a new one the next day.
This truly is a tool that I never knew I needed. It does everything you imagine it can do as far as getting into tight spaces. I was skeptical regarding battery life because of their small size, but last weekend screwed together an entire metal shed with one battery, that still had juice in it. It's perfect for drilling with smaller drill bits, great balance you don't breaking them. I've ended up using this tool probably four times as much as I thought it would.
This is my first real big purchase for any power tool, I am very glad I decided to get this one.
The concept of this tool is fantastic. But the major change of the forward/reverse switch is a deal breaker. I thought I could get used to the button, but after using this tool several times, I find it to be a nuisance. I own 6 other Milwaukee drills and drivers and they all have the standard thumb/index direction switch. If this tool had that, it would be great.
Also, I’m not sure if I got a defective product but the process of changing the heads is not as smooth as it could be.
Great concept but in my opinion this product shouldn’t have been released as is.
I would recommend this tool to an installer of cabinets or other installations.
It's not an impact driver so it's not comparable to something like that, it's pretty powerful for a little drill and I like how it sits in my hand, but it doesn't replace my impact or my m18 drill but it does do what it's intended for and the attachments are great! Easy to change and work excellent!