• (1) M12 FUEL™ HACKZALL® Recip Saw (2520-20)
• (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack (48-11-2440)
• (1) M12™ Lithium-Ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401)
• (1) Contractor Bag
• (1) Multi-Material Blade
• One-handed design provides superior control & versatility over a standard recip saw
• Compact size allows for cutting in tight spaces, and light weight makes overhead work easier
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Supplies constant power for faster cuts and reduced heat for extended life
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
• REDLITHIUM™ XC 4.0 Battery Pack: Provides superior pack construction, more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries
The M12 FUEL™ HACKZALL® is the fastest cutting and most powerful saw in its class, delivering over 4X more run-time, up to 70% faster cutting, and up to 6X longer tool life than competitive saws. The compact, one-handed design provides superior control and the ability to make cuts in tight spaces. Its’ light weight design is optimal for overhead cutting applications. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor outperforms all leading competitors with constant power output, yet runs cooler with no wearable components. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures optimized performance and protects your investment from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0 Battery Pack provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. The dual gear counter balance mechanism significantly reduces vibration, providing faster starts in metal and reduced user fatigue.
My only issue is with the battery vibrating loose when cutting certain materials(like galvanized pipe).
This is a very handy tool. I dismissed it as I have an M18 One-Key Sawzall, but that was a mistake I corrected yesterday.
I needed a saw in a tight space, and bought this in the kit with a contractor bag, charger and a 4.0XC 12v battery. I already had charged M12 batteries on hand so I was able to use it immediately. I can quickly see how many times having a small reciprocating saw will come in handy.
I’ve been watching and reading reviews on this, and an M18 Fuel Hackzall is going to be my next purchase. Both of these will come in very handy trimming brush back on the farm come Spring!
This saw is awesome for small jobs around the house. Since purchasing this I hardly use my large sawzall because it is so light and compact, yet still has the power to cut most materials with the proper blade. It even works well on wood with the smaller 3.0 battery.