• (1) M12 FUEL™ 3" Compact Cut Off Tool
• (1) Metal Cut Off Wheel
• (1) Carbide Abrasive Blade
• (1) Diamond Tile Blade
• (1) Accessory Shoe and Guard
• (1) Blade Wrench
• (1) 7/16" Flange Adapter
• (1) M12™ XC4.0 Battery
• (1) M12 Charger
• (1) Contractor Bag
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers maximum power and long motor life
• REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection
• REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 battery pack provides superior pack construction, more work per charge, and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries
• Tool free guard adjustment for convenience and ease of use
• Includes accessory guard and shoe with vacuum port for dust mitigation and cut depth adjustment
• LED light for improved visibility in confined spaces and low light situations
• Compatible with common 3" cut off wheels with 3/8" arbor
• Includes 7/16" flange adapter for compatibility with 3" Dremel Saw-Max accessories
• Length: 8.89"
• Height: 3.46"
• Width: 4.72"
The M12 FUEL™ 3" Compact Cut Off Tool delivers multi-material cutting capability in an ergonomic package, optimized for one-handed use. Spinning at 20,000 RPM and featuring a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor, the 2522 delivers fast and accurate cutting performance in a wide range of materials. The unique reversible blade rotation feature provides users ultimate control over material removal, along with the ability to select their desired blade rotation for the direction they need to cut. For ultimate cutting versatility, the 2522 ships with three accessories: a metal cut off wheel, a diamond tile blade, and a carbide abrasive blade. The M12 FUEL 3" Compact Cut Off Tool also includes a tool free accessory guard & shoe that includes a vacuum adapter for dust mitigation as well as cut depth adjustment. Lastly, the tool also features tool free guard adjustment and an LED light.
The battery release pressure area (they are not buttons) does not come close to working properly. So many awkward maneuvers are necessary, it is not worth the wasted time. A battery release event should not be a fight. I'll probably never use it.
So far I’ve only used this for a drywall job I did. It worked great for making cuts for electrical boxes. It’s probably not the right tool for the job, but it sure helped me.
does milwaukee make a 3in disk for wood or one of the existing disk cut wood?
I had a project involving a lot of corrugated metal. Over the years I’ve searched for a good way to cut this wavy material. The new Milwaukee cut off tool fits the purpose exactly! I keep this thing with me in my primary tool box, and I have another one in my home shop. I would hate to think what I would do if either of them became unusable other than just go to the store and buy another one. Frankly I’ve use these pretty hard for such a delicate looking tool, but they have both held up to the stress very very well. The only thing I would like to see is a consumable cut off wheel that lasts a little bit longer.
When I 1st seen this product I was very excited to purchase it because I thought it would cut my job In half But instead it made it more Complicated because I would only be able to use it To make a few cuts and then the battery would die so I Placed it on charge It said the battery was completely charged and I went to go use it and the same thing happened to me again it only did a few cuts in the battery died instantly I mean it would have been a great product if the battery lasted longer But instead it just made My job a nightmare because I had to constantly Stop everything I was doing just to go and re charger and then tried again and then I would have to go and get my Skil saw so overall rating on this Product Would be a negative 5