• Our M12 FUEL™ Oscillating Multi-Tool Kit generates the fastest 12V cut speed, lowest full-tool vibration, and delivers tool-free blade change for faster accessory changes and no misplaced tools. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers 10,000 to 20,000 OPM while maintaining its speed under load better than the competition to provide the fastest cuts of any 12V competitor. The vibration isolating tool design minimizes vibration making your cuts more comfortable with less fatigue. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility. The M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0 battery delivers most work of any 12V battery on the market. The MILWAUKEE® M12 FUEL™ Oscillating Multi-Tool has a 12-Setting Dial allowing you to adjust the speed to the application, and an integrated LED light for maximum visibility.
• (1) M12 FUEL™ Oscillating Multi-Tool (2526-20); (1) M12™ REDLITHIUM™ XC4.0 Battery (48-11-2440), (1) M12(tm) Lithium-Ion Battery Charger (48-59-2401), (1) Universal FIt OPEN-LOK Oscillating Multi-Tool Wood Blade (49-25-1101), (1) Multi-Tool Sanding Pad, (1) 60 Grit Sand Paper, (1) 80 Grit Sand Paper, (2) 120 Grit Sand Paper, (1) 240 Grit Sand Paper
• Fastest 12V Cut Speed
• Lowest Full Tool Vibration
• Tool-Free Blade Change
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M12 FUEL™ Oscillating Multi-Tool delivers 10,000 to 20,000 OPM to provide the fastest speed of cut on a 12V Platform
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Most advanced system of electronics in the industry, enabling communication between batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility.
• REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack lifespan than any battery on the market.
• Tool Free Blade Change for Faster Accessory Changes
• Variable Speed Dial to Allow Users to Adjust the Speed to the Application
• LED Light for better Visibility in Low-Light Situations
• Oscillation Angle: 3.9 Degrees for Faster Cutting
• Vibration Dampening Technology for Lowest Full Tool Vibration
• Compatible with all M12™ Batteries
• 5-Year Limited Warranty
Was doing interior railing work, switched out blade to sander. The bolt to remove blades etc, sticks farther out then the sanding pad leaving a grove in material when applying pressure. The sand paper doesn’t sit smooth, the pad needs to be hollowed out more, so bolt is recessed in. Result of this causes damage in material, sand paper doesn’t adhere to pad, bolt sits out 1/8”. Be nice if they made this tool a quick release like the dewalt. Dewalt has the press down allowing quick reLease n eliminates 1 step unlike Milwaukee, you need to release handle n then loosen bolt n then apply blade etc.
This device is good for cutting drywall and thin wood only, tried to cut siding and burned out, i have to take it to Milwaukee maintenance center and they replace the motor with new one.
I returned it.The clamp to hold the blade inside is not clamping enough grip, and leads to blade falling out. Im a Die Hard milwaukee fan, this is the first time I wasn't please.
Love this tool use it daily!! Small contractor and do remodels come in handy for every project!!
I'm a door installer. This is very useful for cutting baseboard, trim. Many small things.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.