• (1) 2529-20 M12 FUEL Compact Band Saw -Tool Only 2-1/2" Cut Cap.
• (1) 48-11-2440 M12 REDLITHIUM XC 4.0 Extended Capacity Battery Pack
• Lightest Compact Band Saw
• 2-1/2" X 2-1/2" Cut Capacity
• Fully Compatible with the M12 System, featuring over 100 tools
• POWERSTATE brushless motor delivers the fastest cutting speed in unistrut of any band saw in it's class
• Lighest Compact Band Saw: Allows for more comfortable overhead cuts and less fatigue
• Integrated Blade Covers allow for One-Handed Use while having a larger capacity than the M12 Sub-Compact Band Saw
• Rafter Hook: Easily store tool between cuts
• Conduit Reamer Attachment Compatibility: Reamer attaches directly to back of the tool (attachment sold separately)
• Jobsite Armor Technology: proprietary composite material and crush zone barriers provide long lasting rugged protection
• Variable Speed Trigger: Provides maximum speed control
• LED light: illuminates work surface for increased accuracy and productivity
• REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
• Fully compatible with the M12 System, featuring over 100 tools
The MILWAUKEE M12 FUEL Compact Band Saw utilizes a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and Constant Power Technology, making it the fastest cutting compact band saw in Unistrut with a cut capacity of 2-1/2" X 2-1/2". The M12 FUEL Compact Band Saw offers a compact design and weighs only six pounds, making it the lightest compact band saw on the market. The M12 FUEL Compact Band Saw offers integrated blade covers, making it suitable for one-handed use while offering a larger capacity than the existing M12 Sub-Compact Band Saw. The improved performance, lightweight design, one-handed capability, and increased capacity enhance productivity while lowering fatigue. The compact, portable band saw is equipped with Jobsite Armor Technology, a proprietary composite material to better protect it from drops and debris and crush zone barriers that absorb impacts. A variable speed trigger and an LED work light provide maximum control. An integrated rafter hook allows for easy storage in-between cuts. The M12 FUEL Compact Band Saw is also compatible with the band saw reamer attachment (49-90-2029, sold separately), which easily attaches to the back of the tool, providing the ability to cut and ream with the same tool. One 12/14 TPI Extreme Metal Blade is included.