• Lightest Compact Band Saw
• 2-1/2" X 2-1/2" Cut Capacity
• Fully Compatible with the M12™ System, featuring over 100 tools
• POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers the fastest cutting speed in unistrut of any band saw in it's class
• Lighest Compact Band Saw: Allows for more comfortable overhead cuts and less fatigue
• Integrated Blade Covers allow for One-Handed Use while having a larger capacity than the M12 Sub-Compact Band Saw
• Rafter Hook: Easily store tool between cuts
• Conduit Reamer Attachment Compatibility: Reamer attaches directly to back of the tool (attachment sold separately)
• Jobsite Armor Technology™: proprietary composite material and crush zone barriers provide long lasting rugged protection
• Variable Speed Trigger: Provides maximum speed control
• LED light: illuminates work surface for increased accuracy and productivity
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics, provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
• Fully compatible with the M12™ System, featuring over 100 tools
The MILWAUKEE® M12 FUEL™ Compact Band Saw utilizes a POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and Constant Power Technology™, making it the fastest cutting compact band saw in Unistrut with a cut capacity of 2-1/2” X 2-1/2”. The M12 FUEL™ Compact Band Saw offers a compact design and weighs only six pounds, making it the lightest compact band saw on the market. The M12 FUEL™ Compact Band Saw offers integrated blade covers, making it suitable for one-handed use while offering a larger capacity than the existing M12™ Sub-Compact Band Saw. The improved performance, lightweight design, one-handed capability, and increased capacity enhance productivity while lowering fatigue. The compact, portable band saw is equipped with Jobsite Armor Technology™, a proprietary composite material to better protect it from drops and debris and crush zone barriers that absorb impacts. A variable speed trigger and an LED work light provide maximum control. An integrated rafter hook allows for easy storage in-between cuts. The M12 FUEL™ Compact Band Saw is also compatible with the band saw reamer attachment (49-90-2029, sold separately), which easily attaches to the back of the tool, providing the ability to cut and ream with the same tool. One 12/14 TPI Extreme Metal Blade is included.
Milwaukee 2529-20 M12 FUEL™ Compact Band Saw - Tool Onlyy
Feels great in your hand, however it�s has a real problem with stalling, and has to be restarted, just cutting copper tubing, I have to let go the trigger, let the saw reset and start it all over again. very unreliable. It should have an adjustment on the thermal reset.
I love the upgraded version of the m12 bandsaw. Great hook addition and optional reaming kit. My coworkers noticed it's versatility and also upgraded theirs. However I've came across an obstacle which is finding the replacement bandsaw blade. After 2 1/2 wks of use it broke. Old model would generally last me about 3 months. It's out of stock everywhere and the only option I've found for the 30 9/16" bandsaw blade is buying a 25 pk worth about $148 USD. Therefore I've decided to set aside my new $229 m12 bandsaw and bring out the ol' rusty one.
Good tool but no where has the blades in stock to replace the original that came with the tool