• (1) M12 FUEL Orbital Detail Sander (2531-20)
• (3) 80 Grit Abrasive
• (3) 120 Grit Abrasive
• (3) 180 Grit Abrasive
• (1) Hex Wrench
• (1) Sponge Pad
• (1) Pad Saver
• POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Generates the power to deliver 14K max OPM under load for faster material removal.
• REDLINK PLUS Intelligence: Ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating, and over-discharge.
• Orbital sanding motion with 1.5mm orbit diameter delivers a scratch-free stain grade surface finish.
• Compatible with the full lineup of new Milwaukee POWERGRID Mesh Sanding Sheets.
• Lightweight, ergonomic design at 1.3lbs and low vibration minimizes user fatigue.
• Variable speed trigger with lock on button provides unmatched control across four speed settings.
• The LED light illuminates the work surface to provide maximum visibility on the jobsite.
• Pad saver protects against excessive heat buildup to extend the life of the backing pad material.
• Sponge pad allows the abrasive to contour to the work surface when working with complex trim profiles,
• Fits all M12 battery packs.
• Electric - Cordless
• Sander Style - Random Orbit
• Variable Speed - Yes
• Speed (Surface Feet / Orbits Per Minute) -
• Lock-on Switch - Yes
• Color / Finish - Red, Black
• Length (in) - 8.9
• Width (in) - 1.99
• Height (in) - 4.5
• Net Tool Weight (lbs) - 1.67
• Dust Collection - No
• TSwitch Type - Trigger
• Number of Batteries Required - 1
• Number of Batteries Included - 0
• Battery Composition - Lithium-Ion (Li-ion)
• Battery Voltage (V) - 12
• Charger Included - No
• Case Included - No
Designed for the professional carpenter, remodeler, or general contractor; the MILWAUKEE M12 FUEL Orbital Detail Sander is optimized for precision and designed to complement larger sanders on the jobsite. The M12 FUEL Orbital Detail Sander delivers faster detail sanding, stain grade finish, and more access in corners and contours. MILWAUKEE POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and MILWAUKEE REDLINK PLUS intelligence provides the power to remove material up to 2X Faster than traditional hand sanding solutions on the market. The detail sander features an orbital sanding motion with a 1.5mm orbit diameter to deliver a clean, consistent stain-grade surface finish. The unique pad shape provides sharp, straight edges for greater accuracy and access into confined corners. The lightweight and ergonomic design at 1.3lbs provides unmatched maneuverability. The innovative counterweight mechanism minimizes vibration to reduce user fatigue. This detailing sander features a variable speed trigger with a lock-on button and four speed settings from 14K - 4K for increased control across a wide variety of materials. The optional sponge pad allows the abrasive to contour to the work surface when working with complex trim profiles, while the pad saver protects against excessive heat buildup to extend the life of the backing pad. The battery-powered detail sander features an integrated LED light, battery fuel gauge, and carries Milwaukee Tool's industry-leading 5-year limited power tool warranty.