• (1) M12 FUEL™ SURGE™ 1/4" Hex Hydraulic Driver
• (2) 48-11-2420 Batteries
• (1) 48-59-2401 Charger
• (1) Belt Clip
• (1) Contractor Bag
• FLUID-DRIVE hydraulic powertrain reduces metal on metal contact within the tool, delivering quieter operation, smoother performance and increased durability over a standard impact
• Longer sustained torque delivers similar drive times in application as most 12V impact drivers
• Up to 2X quieter operation makes this tool ideal for occupied spaces
• Compact head length and compact battery footprint gives more access than competitive impact drivers
• POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers maximum power and long motor life
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
• REDLITHIUM™ batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
• Length: 5.2"
• Height: 7.5"
• Width: 2.2"
• Weight: 2.4
The M12 FUEL SURGE™ ¼” Hex Hydraulic Driver is the industries first 12V Hydraulic Driver.With Milwaukee's FLUID-DRIVE™ Hydraulic Powertrain, users will experience up to 2X quieter operation, less vibration for smoother operation and faster driving speeds compared to standard impacts. The compact size of the tool and battery allow unmatched access in tight spaces and allows easy transport on a tool belt and fits easily in any jobsite tool bag. Performance is not sacrificed despite lower peak torque due to its Longer Sustained Torque that allows the tool to complete core users most common applications. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 0-3,000 RPM with constant power output to drive screws faster. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. For use with REDLITHIUM™ Compact Batteries or Extended Capacity Batteries which deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries on the market. The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL provides greater control over output speed and power for greater versatility. Self-Tapping Screw Mode is designed to reduce walking when starting self-tapping screws as well as reduce overdriving, breaking and stripping out screws.
Little on the heavy side but very nice
I'm an electrician and this is my main driver for all my needs. From screwing boxes to drill hole in I beams to putting on hundreds of wirenuts. It does it all. And it does it quietly.
I had the M12 Fuel impact before this, but can't see myself buying a new tool. My M12 is working perfectly fine. Even though I had my eyes on this for some time. Then one day my M12 fell from a 50 ft. boom lift. For sure it is completely destroyed. To my surprise, it still works. It make some noise. So I gave it to someone that only use the tool once in awhile. I ended up buy the M12 Surge. I've been using it for almost two years now. Still works as well as the day I got it. Just got myself a M12 band-saw last week.
I use this for resi/commercial HVAC oldwork installations everyday. It’s small enough to get lost in my tool bag but powerful enough for driving 3” deck screws. It won’t drive large lags into a 6x6 but that’s not why you buy this. You buy it so it will hang on your belt without pulling your pants down when you’re running up and down ladders popping in zip screws and doing 95% of your fastening without weighing you down.
Fits in my Packout Tech bag and doesn't take up my whole friggin open space in side the bag , optimizing valuable space for handles and other non-pocketed items that I need/think I need up them stairs for the work order.