• (1) M12 FUEL 3/8" Extended Reach Ratchet
• (1) M12 12-Volt Lithium-Ion 2.0 Ah Compact Battery
• (1) Battery Charging Station
• Pneumatic ratchet performance with up to 55ft-lbs max torque
• Slim head profile and extended neck provide users with the longest reach in tight spaces
• Industry leading fuel technology, a reinforced mechanism and investment cast steel yoke housing provides greater durability for the professional user
• Part of the M12 System, featuring over 80+ tools
• POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers maximum power and long motor life
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
• REDLITHIUM™ batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
• Length: 15.12”
• Height: 2.74"
• Weight: 1.93"
• Weight: 3.09 lbs
The M12 FUEL™ Extended Reach Ratchets are Milwaukee’s latest addition to their best-in-class lineup of ratchets. These ratchets provide industry leading torque ouptut with a slim head profile and an extended neck that give users the longest reach in tight spaces. Investment Cast Steel Yoke housing and the POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor deliver the superior durability that users expect from Milwaukee. The M12 FUEL™ Extended Reach Ratchets are the ideal addition to any tech's tool chest; allowing users to get to stubborn, hard to reach fasteners without the concern of Knuckle Busting, while providing the same best-in-class Torque Output as our M12 FUEL™ Ratchets.
Very good, thank you so much…
I am an industrial mechanic during the week and work on motorcycles on weekends.
Like the regular Fuel ratchet, the extended ratchet is amazingly powerful and just rips loose any nut and bolt that is in the open enough to allow its rather large head. I also have the non-Fuel ratchet (which has a *much* smaller head), and between the two, I don't really turn wrenches much these days.
I use it for home mechanical work on my personal and work vehicles. I like the way you can use it as a normal ratchet then spin the nuts or bolts off especially those back valve cover bolts hidden way way back under the firewall on most vehicals .
I use it on hard to reach fasteners with ease. Water pumps, brakes you name it.
It has made my life easier. Great and durable product.