• (1) 2565-20 M12 FUEL™ 1/2" Right Angle Impact Wrench (Bare Tool)
• Up to 220 ft-lbs. of Nut-busting Torque
• More Access in Tight Spaces
• 4-Mode Drive Control
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 220 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque, making it the most powerful cordless right angle impact wrench on the market
• A 2.8" head profile design allows for more access in tight spaces
• Mode 1 RPMs: 0-1,550; Mode 2 RPMs: 0-2,300; Mode 3 RPMs: 0-3,000; Mode 4 RPMs: 0-3,000
• Mode 1 IPMs: 0-1,350; Mode 2 IPMs: 0-2,700; - Mode 3 IPMs: 0-3,600; Mode 4 IPMs: 0-3,600
• Auto shut-off mode prevents over tightening and increases productivity by applying no more than 15 ft-lbs. of torque.
• Bolt-removal mode offers more control after bolt breakaway as RPMs drastically slow down once the bolt is loosened.
• The long body profile of 14.17" allows for more access in hard to reach spaces
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
• Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
• LED light to illuminate the work area
• Works in up to to 69kV environments
Product Length: 13.28"
Product Height: 2.98"
Product Width: 2.32"
Product Weight: 2.85lbs
The M12 FUEL™ 1/2" Right Angle Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring is the industry's most powerful right angle impact wrench. With up to 220 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque, removing stubborn bolts and fasteners are no longer an issue. Along with power, the tool offers users maximum access, and ultimate control for to reach applications. With a head profile of only 2.8", this tool easily fits into tight spaces, making users more productive, while decreases their need for socket extensions often used with pistol-grip impact tools. 4-Mode Drive Control will allow unmatched control in various fastening and bolt removal applications. Modes 1-3 provide RPM and IPM adjustments for precision control. In Mode 4, this tool is equiped with Auto Shut-off Mode in forward and Bolt Removal Mode in reverse. Auto Shut-off Mode will prevent over-tightening of bolts by applying no more than 15 ft-lbs of torque. Bolt removal mode will provide more control as RPMs drastically slow down once the bolt is loosened. The REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures users achieve maximum performance and protects the tool against overloads, over-heating, and over-discharge. The M12™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs are compatible with all M12™ tools, delivering more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack.