IMPORTANT: This item cannot be accepted for a return unless it is unused and in its sealed original packaging. Please contact your local Milwaukee service center for repair or replacements of this item post purchase.
• 2572-20 M12™ AIRSNAKE™
• 1"-2" drain plug
• 2"-3" Drain Plug
• 3"-4" Drain Plug
• Drain Shroud Attachment
• (3) Straight Connectors
• 15 Degree Offset Connector
• Toilet Seal Attachment
• 48-53-2570 M12™ AIRSNAKE™ 10" Extension
• M12™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Battery
• M12™ Charger
• Power to Clear Clogs Past Vent Stacks
• Variable Pressure Control to Select the Right PSI for Compression fittings and Older Drain Lines
• Optimized Attachments for Sinks, Toilets, Floor Drains
• Over 25 pressure cycles on a single charge
• Interchangeable attachments optimized for seals on 1”-4 drains, permanent drain stoppers, and toilets
• 15 degree offset connector for drain access under fixed faucets
• Length: 20.87"
• Height: 7.48"
• Width: 5.31"
The M12 AIRSNAKE is the industry’s only drain cleaning machine designed to clear through drain covers and traps with powered air. The M12 AIRSNAKE allows users to clear clogged drains while leaving fixtures and drain covers intact. Designed for 1”-4” drain lines, the M12 AIRSNAKE has the power to clear up to 35 feet, past vent stacks and tees while the variable pressure dial allows for control on delicate pipe systems. Powered air flushes water out pipes, completely removing grease and sludge from pipe walls. With the ability to work over sinks and eliminate retrieval mess, Drain Professionals, Plumbers, and Facility Maintenance will be able to work faster when clearing clogs. Powered by REDLITHIUM Battery Pack which delivers more work per charge and more work over pack life than the competitors. REDLINK Intelligence provides optimized performance and overload protection against abusive situations.
As a plumber, specializing in mechanical plumbing, this tool is a must for bathtubs and floor drains. The only way this won't get one of these drains unclogged is if there is a vent before a drum trap (bathtub) or the line is either broken, separated or collapsed. I love this tool!