• (1) M18 Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2607-20)
• Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 500 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/0-1,800 RPM
• Compact Design: Allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces
• All-Metal Gear Case and Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
• REDLINK Intelligence: Advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life
• Voltage - 18V
• Tool Warranty - 5YR
• Length - 7-3/4"
• Weight - 3lbs
• LED Light - Yes
• Peak Torque - 500 in-lbs
• Height - 7-3/5"
• Chuck Type - 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
• Speed - 0-400/0-1,800 RPM
• Package Type - Tool Only
The most Compact Hammer Drill/Driver in its class is more powerful than the competition. Built with a Milwaukee® 4-Pole frameless motor, the M18 Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver delivers 500 in-lbs of torque and up to 1,800 RPM. At only 7-1/4" length, this drill driver allows you access to the tightest w(more...)
had purchased same tool over 7 years ago and lasted 2 years beyond the factory warranty. i work construction and used it the drill hard for multi purpose projects. i would not be buyimg the same tool if not completely satisfied. i got my monies worth of usage from this tool and more.
Milwaukee 2607-20 M18 1/2" Compact Hammer Drill/Driver (Tool Only)
Gears stripped; not the chuck, but the gears inside the drill..
Bought this drill late 2017 and it functioned well for 2 years. Last year plastic bits started flying out the rear vent. Best i can figure is that the cooling fan disintegrated. Went to use it again last week and the chuck seized on me. Tried lubing it but it is not budging past the halfway point. I have tons of Milwaukee tools, some going strong after 13 years and three house renos. This tool is not made of the same stuff. Hopefully Milwaukee stand behind their warranty.
Best cordless drill Ive used (power-wise). Good trigger feathering. Hammer function good if you occasionally need it, but it doesn't replace a proper SDS. When using the hammer function you REALLY need to tighten the chuck. Like really really tighten it. Works well in in below freezing temperatures. Not sure if i'd give it 5 stars at full retail price, but was a great value in an on-sale bundle.