• (1) M18™ Compact 1/2" Hammer Drill/Driver (2607-20)
• (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Compact Battery (48-11-1815)
• (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
• (1) Carrying Case
• Milwaukee® 4-Pole Frameless Motor: Features a robust design combined with rare-earth magnets for longer life, best-in-class 500 in-lbs of torque and 0-400/0-1,800 RPM
• Compact Design: Allows greater accessibility in tight work spaces
• All-Metal Gear Case and Chuck: Provide maximum impact and shock durability
• REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protects the tool against abusive situations and provides maximum life
• REDLITHIUM™ Battery Technology: Superior pack construction, electronics, and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
• Voltage - 18V
• Tool Warranty - 5YR
• Length - 7-3/4"
• Weight - 3lbs
• LED Light - Yes
• Peak Torque - 500 in-lbs
• Height - 7-3/5"
• Chuck Type - 1/2" Metal Single Sleeve - Ratcheting Lock
• Speed: 0-400/0-1,800 RPM
• Package Type: Kit
• Battery Warranty: 2 Years
I have used my hammer drill on masonry when installing a yard fence and for drilling concrete for tapits. Works well for the DIY guy. Definitely need two batteries because it doesnt have that much power in the battery. My model is an older one purchased back in 2004.
Both batteries are no good.