• (1) M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun (2646-20)
• (1) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ 2.0 Compact Battery Pack (48-11-1820)
• (1) M18™ & M12™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
• Industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure
• Industry leading max flow-rate of up to 10 oz. / minute
• New to world precision through Pre-Set grease counter lbs
• Best in class 48" flexible hose
• Air Bleeder Valve: Priming mechanism for quick flow
• M18™ REDLITHIUM™ System: Compatible with over 40 M18™ Lithium-Ion solutions for greater versatility in the workplace
• Lock-on / Lock-off trigger delivers added user convenience
• Voltage: 18V
• Battery: M18 REDLITHIUM
• Charger: 18V charger
• Length: 15"
• Tool Weight: 8.5 lbs
• Tool Warranty: 5 Years
• Package Height (in): 21.65
• Package Width (in): 10.24
• Package Depth (in): 4.72
• Package Weight (lbs): 13.99
The M18™ Cordless 2-Speed Grease Gun delivers maximum pressure and unmatched versatility, offering an industry leading 10,000 PSI max operating pressure and a patent pending pre-set grease counter that allows service and maintenance professionals to dispense precise amounts of grease. The tool’s 2-speed design offers users the ability (more...)
I purchased this grease gun at an unbelievable price here on Red Store. This is a typical high-quality Milwaukee product, however, it's not suited for what I do, and therefore the three-star review.
I use cordless grease guns to service large equipment. This grease gun is heavy, probably the heaviest of all the cordless ones. Holding this thing in one hand while doing gymnastics to reach a zerk and holding the hose in the other is a pain. Read: this thing needs a shoulder strap set-up like many other brands have. I'll jury-rig something to make do, but for the high MSRP and the Milwaukee reputation...more thought should have been put into how this would be used. If this thing had a strap, you would have both hands to climb and poke the Zerk, then use a free hand to pull the trigger. Hopefully, Milwaukee product developers will fix this issue. Otherwise, for normal ground-based use, this is a great versatile product.
Solid and high-quality as usual for Milwaukee products.
Easy to use & versatile, makes quick work of all my greasing applications.
I installed a Lock - N- Lube coupler and hose swivel to aid in no mess/no hassle operation. I recommend you do the same, you won't be disappointed.
Did I forget to mention the price was exceptionally reasonable too?
Get one for yourself, you'll love it !
This is a hefty tool. I like the two modes (High volume-low pressure, Low volume-high pressure).
I put a Model A Ford fitting on it.