• 2667-20 2-Speed 1/4" Right Angle Impact Driver
• 1.4" Head allows for greater access to complete a wider variety of applications.
• 2-Speed Drive-Control offers greater control over applications
• 1/4" hex drive with 1" bit acceptance for tighter accessibility and a wider range of useable accessories
• Extended paddle switch for multiple grip options
• Voltage: 18V
• Battery: M18 REDLITHIUM
• Charger: M18 & M12 Multi Voltage Charger
• Tool Warranty: 5 Years
• Length: 12-1/8"
• Weight: 2.2 lbs
• No Load IPM: 0-2,400 (mode 1) 0-3,400 (mode 2)
• No Load RPM: 0-1,500 (mode 1) 0-2,250 (mode 2)
• Drive Size: 1/4" Hex
The M18 Cordless 2-Speed 1/4" Hex Right Angle Impact Driver offers users maximum access, and ultimate speed & control over their hard to reach fastening applications. Its 1.7" head profile fits where pistol-grip impact drivers cannot, and its extended paddle switch allows trademen to operate their tool from multiple grip points. This is the only tool in its class to offer multiple speed/torque modes through proprietary 2-Mode Dr(more...)
I purchased theM18 kit to replace a older Sears nextec 12 v 1/4 right angle driver. Even with a 5.0 battery, I think the nextec has more torque. It is quite heavy and awkward at times, and the rubber seal around the top falls off about every time. I do love my other M18 3/8 impact and drill. My m12 stuff is also good, just the right angle impact frustrates me.