• (1) 1/2" to 2" Exact™ Punches and Dies
• (1) M18 FORCE LOGIC High Capacity Knockout Kit (2676-20)
• (1) 3/4" Draw Stud
• (2) M18 REDLITHIUM XC Extended Capacity Battery (48-11-1828)
• (1) M18 & M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
• (1) 7/16" Draw Stud
• (1) Carrying Case
• (1) Quick Connect Accessory
• Powerful enough to punch 4" Holes in 12 gauge Stainless Steel
• Quick Connect Alignment System allows for easy set-up without the tool
• Exact™ 1/2" - 2" Punches and Dies with cross-hairs for accurate holemaking
• Compatible with Competitive Accessories
Each product within the Milwaukee Knockout System was built upon the principles of reducing the tedious steps of hole making, improving the speed of the process, and limiting the fatigue of the user. The FORCELOGIC™ M18™ 10 Ton Knockout Tool is powerful enough to punch up to 4 holes in 10 gauge mild steel, and 12 gauge stainless steel. The Quick Connect Alignment System both delivers easy set-up without the tool, and speeds up repetitive punching. EXACT™ punches and dies are rated for both mild and stainless steel punching. Plus, EXACT™ dies have both engraved cross hairs for accurate alignment, and slug removal ports for optimal slug removal. Together, Milwaukeeâ€™s Knockout System truly is the easiest way to punch!
I’ve had mine for over a year and I use it regularly for up to 2” holes. It works well, but almost every time it doesn’t pull all the way through and has to be done on 2 steps. It just needs another 1/8” of travel or so. I’ve resorted to using a spacer, but it seems like they should’ve been able to fix this before it was put to market.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.