• (1) 2678-20 M18 6 Ton Crimper
• (1) 49-16-BGD3 6T Fixed BG Crimping Jaw
• (1) 2710-20 M18 AC/DC Charger
• (2) 48-11-1820 M18 REDLITHIUM 2.0AH Battery
• (1) Carabineer
• (1) Utility Bucket Bag
• Fully Balanced Design Provides Ultimate Control and Accuracy with Glass 3 Gloves, Simplifing the Alignment Process.
• PFM™: Automatically Modifies Output based on Connector, Ensuring Optimal Pressure Every Time.
• Fastest Crimp Time in the Industry. PFM™ 2.5x Faster Crimp Speed.
• Receive Instant Pressure Verificaiton with Green Light.
• Weather Protected Electronics Keep Dirt, Dust & Moisture Out.
• Hydraulic System is Optimzed for Consistent Performance from 0°F - 122°F.
• Brushless Motor delivers up to 4x Longer Life
• In-Line Design and 350° Head Rotation for Easy Access Anywhere
• Tool Records & Stores Every Crimp Made. One Key Enabled for professional report building.
• Voltage: 18V
• Battery : Lithium-Ion
• Tool Warrenty : 5 Years
• Battery Warrenty : 2 Years
• Length : 14"
• Weight : 4.65lbs
• Head Rotation : 350 degrees
• Crimp Speed : 2.9 Secs
• Auto Reset : Yes
• Balanced Center Grip: Yes
I use this crimper every day i like the speed of the crimper and that it opens automatically when done. But that is about it it is very awkward to use unless you are in the perfect position and that doesn’t happen most of the time it isn’t comfortable in your hand the back of the crimper is to heavy it’s not balanced well. Also the release button is in a awful place when you are working hot primary you can’t have both hands on the crimper you need one on the wire I wish they would go back to the drawing board with this and make it more one handed user friendly. Come on you make great products just not this one it’s close needs a little tweaking for a lineman too love it
Great press, had Huskies, greenlee, and other presses. Really like this one. But I have the D3 with BG, ACSR head, guy head, and wire cutting head. All was good until I cut a guy wire with guy head and it sprung the aluminum guides on each side. Now when I crimp with it, it crimps off set. Also from the beginning the D3 grove, the locking pins to hold the W dies sucks, I have lost so many dies, the springs are so weak. We also have about 12 more of these presses withered the same problem with loosing dies. And now mine is winding very loud!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.