• (1) 2686-20 M18™ Brushless 4-1/2" / 5" Cut-Off Grinder
• (1) Type 1 Guard
• (1) Type 27 Clip-On Guard
• (1) Side Handle
• (1) Back Flange
• (1) Flange Nut
• (1) Wrench
• Milwaukee brushless motor: optimized for efficiency, this motor delivers more run-time and longer life than a brushed motor
• REDLINK™ Intelligence: Advanced overload protection defends against abusive applications and monitors the temperature to prevent damage and ensure maximum tool & battery life
• REDLITHIUM™ batteries (not included) deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
• Paddle Switch Design for Increased Comfort and Ease-Of-Use when Operating in Various Positions
• Tool-Free Guard Adjustment for faster guard installations and adjustments
• 5/8"-11 Spindle for Use with Common Grinding Accessories
• Overload Protection: Maximizes motor life
• Electronic Clutch for Kickback Protection
• Compatible with all M18™ batteries
• Wheel Diameter: 4-1/2" - 5"
• Switch Type: Paddle
• No Load RPM: 11,000
• Spindle: 5/8" - 11"
• E-Clutch / Kickback Protection: Yes
• Overload Protection: Yes
• Tool Free Guard Change: Yes
• Length: 12.25"
The MILWAUKEE® M18™ Brushless 4-1/2” / 5” Cut-Off Grinder delivers power and runtime while maintaining a compact size. Milwaukee built and optimized the 11,000-rpm brushless motor specifically for cutting and surfacing applications. The Brushless Grinder, paired with built-in REDLINK™ power tool technology and REDLITHIUM™ batteries, efficiently delivers power and provides longer battery life, resulting in up to 80 cuts in ½” rebar. With the XC5.0 battery attached, the Brushless Grinder's body weighs only 4.6 lbs and measures 12.25" in length. The Brushless Grinder includes an electronic clutch for kickback protection and overload protection to maximize motor life. The 5/8”-11 spindle and tool-free guard adjustments ensure faster adjustments and less downtime while fully compatible with the most common grinder accessories in the market. The compact and lightweight build allows for excellent control and comfort. The all-metal gear case ensures that the Brushless Grinder is built to last and gets the job done every time.