• (1) 2719-20 M18 FUEL Hackzall
• (1) M18 XC5.0 REDLITHIUM Battery Pack
• (1) M18/M12 Multi-Voltage Charger
• (1) Contractor Bag
• Cuts up to 50% faster than competitive one handed recip saws
• Up to 4x lower vibration for smooth cut starts & one-hand control
• Compact and lightweight design allows for easier cutting in tight spaces or overhead applications
• POWERSTATE Brushless Motor: Increased cutting speed and power throught the toughtest applications
• REDLINK Plus Intelligence: The most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics; provides optimized performance and overload protection using total sysem communication between tool, battery and charger
• REDLITHIUM battery technology: Superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
• 1-Handed design provides superior control and versatitily over standard reciprocating saws
• 7/8" stroke length removes more material with each stroke resulting in the faster cuts
• Pivoting shoe provides constant contact with the work-piece resulting in smoother cuts with less bucking and vibration
• REDLINK PLUS intelligence and POWERSTATE Brushless Motor combine to provide up to 3x longer tool life than competitive one-handed recips
• M18 REDLITHIUM Battery packs, compatible with 125+ solutions
• Length 16.3"
• Height 7"
• Width 5.57"
The Milwaukee 2719-21 M18 FUEL HACKZALL is the fastest cutting and most powerful one-handed reciprocating saw. Utilizing a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and a best in class 7/8" stroke length, the M18 FUEL HACKZALL cuts up to 50% faster than competitors. The compact, one-handed design provides superior control and the ability to make cuts in tight spaces. The dual gear counter balance mechanism provides up to 4x lower vibration than traditional reciprocating saws, resulting in faster cut-starts in metal and reduced user fatigue. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence ensures optimized performance and protects your investment from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 Battery Pack provides more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries. A rubber seal and weep holes provide superior protection against water and debris.
I’ve used the hell out of my hackzall for tons of tree cutting and steel cutting. I own a load of Milwaukee gear and generally love all of it but I have to say the one tool I’ve absolutely beat the hell out of is my Hackzall and it just keeps coming back for more. I’m thinking it may just be my favorite Milwaukee tool. Honestly, I got my monies worth out of it a long time ago. If it died tomorrow I’d feel like Milwaukee did me right. They hit a home run with this one.
I have been in business for 30 years and in the trade for 45 years and have always been a Milwaukee fan. So when I started to get into cordless tools it was obvious that I was going to stay with Milwaukee. I have a boat load of cordless tools now and I must say I am getting frustrated with Milwaukee. I have been through so many tools and everytime I say something to my supplier and they mention it to the Milwaukee Rep they say we are using them too hard. Let me tell you I take care of my tools. I still have my fathers steel corded tools that still work. We use the M12 and the M18 hacksaws and I can tell you I have been through about 4 M12 Hacksaws and 3 M18 Sawzalls. These are great tools but they need to holdup better or Milwaukee is going to lose a really good customer. Sorry to saw that but lets see what Milwaukee can do.