• (1) M18 FUEL 16" Chainsaw
• (1) REDLITHIUM High Output HD12.0 Battery Pack
• (1) M18 & M12 Rapid Charger
• (1) 16" Oregon Bar and Chain
• (1) Scrench
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ 16" Chainsaw to generate the power and performance of a gas engine up to 40CC.
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18™ System.
• REDLITHIUM™ High Output HD12.0 Battery Pack: Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM™ HD packs. Superior pack construction provides the industry's best protection against jobsite conditions.
• 16" Oregon Bar and Chain
• Variable Speed Trigger for full control
• Dual-stud for improved bar and chain retention
• Automatic oiler for proper chain lubrication and increased productivity
• Onboard storage for scrench
• Compatible with 150+ M18™ tools
• Height: 10"
• Width: 10.6"
• Weight: 13.9"
The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ 16" Chainsaw delivers the power to cut hardwoods, cuts faster than gas, and delivers up to 150 cuts per charge. The unit is designed to meet the performance, durability and ergonomic needs of professional landscape maintenance, power utility, and the installed M18 user. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor maintains speed under heavy loads without bogging down to outperform small gas engines and higher voltage systems. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over discharge. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ High Output HD12.0 battery delivers unmatched run-time in all applications. M18 FUEL™ technology allows the unit to reach full throttle in under 1 second providing ultimate control and productivity.
I was never a fan of chainsaws. This tool is light and much quieter. It has been a joy to use. Highly recommend.
Awesome! Light but powerful. Will definitely buy more M18 tools
Milwaukee hit another one out of the park with this chainsaw! Been using it to clear brush and trees for a fence line on my property. Used it to cut all posts for the fence too! My neighbor used it and bought one the next day! I'm a lineman for a utility company and Milwaukee is my go to for every job! I love how they keep making improvements and perfecting every tool!
My nabours laughed at me and said I had bought the wrong tool for the job. I did have the last laugh, when my nabours woke up the next day the tree was gone, also did not disturb their sleep like a GAS saw would of. So with that being said my nabours are now on board with the M 18 platform. Thanks again Milwaukee. Vic Carvalho
I bought this one to do some side jobs and for some glamping trips. I already owned 12, and 9 amp hour battery. Its more powerful than i expected. Its fairly lightweight. Ive cut several 50ft trees down with no problem. The fact that its so quiet is so nice on many levels! I dont understand the negative reviews. I also own a gas powered saw, so the Milwaukee makes me feel that much more impressed. No mess of mixing gas, or carrying a gas can. No fumes, and almost no noise! Because of all that it makes it an awesome choice! Ive had it for two months and i use several times a week. I did buy an Oregon chain so i have a spare to keep going and not have to stop and sharpen. If you're thinking of buying one, do it! You'll be impressed as well!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.