• (1) 2732-20 7-1/4" Circular Saw
• (1) Blade
• (1) Wrench
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ 7-1/4" Circular Saw to generate the power and performance of a 15A corded circular saw.
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Ensures optimal performance and provides overload protection to prevent damage to the tool and battery during heavy applications while still maintaining compatibility across the entire M18™ System.
• Compatible with all M18 Batteries and Tools
• Magnesium Shoe and Guards for maximum durability
• Integrated rafter hook for easy storage between cuts
• LED light for increased accuracy and visibility
• Integrated dust port on guard and included vac adaptor
• Electric brake for stopping blade after trigger is released
• 2-1/2" of cut depth
• Depth: 13.75"
• Height: 11.5"
• Width: 8"
• Weight: 9.05
Designed for the carpenter, remodeler and general contractor the M18 FUEL™ 7-1/4' Circular Saw from Milwaukee generates the power of a 15A corded saw, cuts faster than a 15A corded saw and gives users up to 750 cuts per charge. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides 5,800 RPM and higher speeds under load for corded cutting performance. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures maximum performance and protection from overload, overheating and over discharge. The M18 REDLITHIUM High Output HD12.0 battery delivers unmatch run-time in all applications. All magnesium guards and shoe delivers extreme durability for jobsite conditions. A built-in rafter hook offers quick and easy storage and an electric brake stops the blade quickly after cuts are complete for maximum productivity.
I always talk a lot about Milwaukee and how their tools are just as good as corded. But my circular saw really struggles to cut through 2x4 lumber. Everytime I go to make a simple it the blade always stalls. I use an 8 Amp hour battery.
Doesn't come with blade guide -.5 it's something that their competitors have but not them?
-.5 for your sales team for not having an answer.
I have been a huge Milwaukee fan going back to the days when my 14.4V 1/2” hammer drill had just recently been released at Home Depot and am constantly finding myself both surprised and impressed. I’m a carpenter; I renovate and build residential and light commercial since 2009. I was die-hard dedicated to the M18 line remember the day that I bought my first FUEL tools. I picked up a combo pack and it came with a 7 1/4” circ saw. Paired with a 5Ah XC I could frame an entire basement with a single battery and never once find myself wanting for more power. Best. Tool. EVER!
I've had this saw for a year or so and it has had light use. It started making a rumble sounds a week ago and now it is a full on scream. The blade lock no longer works and it seems as if the blade brake is shot. Don't get wrong, I have been a long time customer of the m18 family but this saw is missing the target.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.