• Voltage: 18V
• Battery: M18 Compact or XC High Capacity Lithium-Ion (not included)
• Length: 8.5”
• Tool Weight: 1.8 lbs
• Lumen: 160
• Color Temperature: 5600K
Milwaukee 2735-20 Includes:
• 2735-20 M18 LED Work Light (Tool Only)
Milwaukee 2735-20 Features:
• Sealed, aluminum head - Impact and weather resistant
• 160 Lumen LED - Bright, white, smooth beam
• 4X Run-Time Lasts up to 12 Hours on one charge
• Integrated Hook - Hands-free use
• 135° Rotating Head - Aims light at work space
I love mine. I take into every home for the job evaluation. I use it more than any other light I own. Its perfect under sink cabinets, doesn't take up too much room and can point it directly where I need it. Light is white and bright enough for residential service. Mine fell out of the van and failed to work when still fairly new. I contacted Milwaukee and sent it back, they sent me a new one and I've been using it for years. I'm careful not to leave it where it might fall ,like on top of a ladder. It would be nice if it could point down for underground work but I am overall very pleased.
This light was a disappointment. The led bulb isn't white its more yellow like an incandescent bulb. The light output isn’t great at all. Milwaukee dropped the ball on this model. I will be returning my unit and sourcing a better light elsewhere. Hopefully they redesign this model with a better bulb.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.