• (1) Handle Jig Saw
• (1) Dust Collection Tube
• (1) Shoe Guard
• (1) Anti-Splinter Guard
• (1) Dust Cover
• (1) General Purpose Jig Saw Blade
• (1) Hex Wrench
• Higher blade speed than corded jig saws for clean controlled cuts
• Power to Cut Hard Materials including hardwoods and metals
• Part of the M18 System, featuring over 150+ tools
• POWERSTATE brushless motor: Increased SPM and the power to cut hard materials, including hardwoods and metals
• REDLINK plus intelligence: the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics; provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
• REDLITHIUM battery technology: superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than nay battery on the market
• 4 position orbital cutting provides versatility for application specific cutting
• Tool free shoe bevel with positive stops allows for quick and accurate shoe adjustment with detents at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45°
• Variable speed trigger between 0 and 3500 strokes per minute, providing precise control for clean cuts with less chipping
• On/Off Cut Line Blower keeps the cut line clear of debris, and allows user to turn off blower when using dust extraction
• LED light illuminates the cut line
• Accepts T-shank jig saw blades
• Includes dust cover and dust extraction tube
• Includes Non-marring shoe cover for protection of finished surfaces
• Compatible with over 150+ tools on the M18 Platform
• Length: 8.9"
• Height: 8.6"
• Width: 4.85"
The M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig Saw combines power, blade speed and precision, to provide the highest quality cuts in a wide variety of materials. The M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig saw leverages the POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence to provide higher blade speed than corded jig saws at 3500 strokes per minute for clean controlled cuts with minimized chipping or bucking. Leveraging the M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery the M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig Saw provides up to 105 linear feet of cutting in ¾” laminated particle board, delivering all day productivity with less trips to the charger. The saw features tool-less blade change, tool free bevel adjust with detents at 0°; 15°; 30°; and 45° as well as an LED light and on/off blower to keep the cut line visible while cutting.
Great buying experience with great price on Milwaukee equipment. Arrived ahead of expected time frame
Love it! Works great and it is very easy to use. Blades are easily replaced.
Not used yet well made good reviews Milwaulkee products in my 18 volt and 12 volt tool line
great saw use it all the time l had bought the 12 volt one which also was good but materials jammed up in the plastic and you couldn't see your line. the 18 volt is much bettrr
My mother-in-law passed away in Texas. We traveled fro, Georgia. Once there, my father-in-law had a list of stuff that he wanted me to do to his house. All of my yellow tools were back home. I went to the big box store and found this jigsaw. I had heard about the reliability of the batteries and the overall quality. I used it very regularly for over a week. No complaints at all. Now back in Georgia, I am slowly replacing the yellow tools with the Milwaukee M-18 FUEL series. I want to use the tools�not just charge them all of the time. I am impressed.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.