• (1) Handle Jig Saw
• (1) Dust Collection Tube
• (1) Shoe Guard
• (1) Anti-Splinter Guard
• (1) Dust Cover
• (1) LED cover
• (1) General Purpose Jig Saw Blade
• (1) Hex Wrench
• Higher blade speed than corded jig saws for clean controlled cuts
• Power to Cut Hard Materials including hardwoods and metals
• Part of the M18 System, featuring over 150+ tools
• POWERSTATE brushless motor: Increased SPM and the power to cut hard materials, including hardwoods and metals
• REDLINK plus intelligence: the most advanced system of cordless power tool electronics; provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
• REDLITHIUM battery technology: superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than nay battery on the market
• 4 position orbital cutting provides versatility for application specific cutting
• Features 6 speed settings 0-3500 strokes per minute and an auto-control start feature that starts slow and ramps to full speed when the electronics detect that the blade is in material
• Ambidextrous switches on the left and right sides provide easy access to power the tool on or off from multiple hand positions
• On/Off Cut Line Blower keeps the cut line clear of debris, and allows user to turn off blower when using dust extraction
• LED light illuminates the cut line
• Accepts T-shank jig saw blades
• Includes dust cover and dust extraction tube
• Hex key on-board for quick bevel changes. Positive stops at 0°, 15°, 30° and 45° ensure accurate bevel angles.
• Compatible with over 150+ tools on the M18 Platform
• Length: 11.7"
• Height: 7.3"
• Width: 8.43"
The M18 FUEL Barrel Grip Jig Saw combines power, blade speed and precision, to provide the highest quality cuts in a wide variety of materials. The M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig saw leverages the POWERSTATE Brushless Motor and REDLINK PLUS Intelligence to provide higher blade speed than corded jig saws at 3500 strokes per minute for clean controlled cuts with minimized chipping or bucking. Leveraging the M18 REDLITHIUM XC5.0 battery the M18 FUEL D-Handle Jig Saw provides up to 105 linear feet of cutting in ¾” laminated particle board, delivering all day productivity with less trips to the charger. The saw features tool-less blade change, tool free bevel adjust with detents at 0°; 15°; 30°; and 45° as well as an LED light and on/off blower to keep the cut line visible while cutting.
I really like this saw. The only issue I have is that it's hard to turn the saw on and off. I'd rather have a trigger style. I have small hands so the barrel feels bulky and the placement of the on off buttons are too far to reach easily. I would rather have a button or trigger on the actual barrel that turns off when I let go.
I have had this saw for almost a month and have used on the job and at home. I found it to have great control, as I had to cut into a mcc cabinet door for an HMI touch screen. The size of the square hole was a 8"x12" and in a molded fiber enclosure. It cut with ease and didn't chip or splitter the fiber door while maintaining a straight line. It cut with very little vibration or bounce during the cut allowing for stability and greater concentration while cutting. It is definitely a great addition to my Fuel collection! No regrets getting this tool!
I work construction & remodeling. My partner & I also do the finish carpentry. I bought the barrel rather than the D style because of its versatility to do coping. I use it all the time doing flooring, casing, baseboards, & coping crown moulding. It did take some ergonomic adjustment from the D style I've used for years. The fan that blows the dust away from the blade is the best feature! I no longer have to pause to blow debris away to see my marks. The dust tube fits great in the small M18 shop vac a co-worker owns, making cutting flooring much less messy. The shop vac is on my wish list for doing finish carpentry inside homes.