• (1) 30 Degree Framing Nailer
• Power to Nail Engineered Lumbers
• Fires 3 Nails Per Second
• No Consumable Gas Cartridge Required - M18 Battery Only
• REDLITHIUM battery technology: superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack life than any battery on the market
• REDLINK PLUS intelligence: provides optimized performance and overload protection using total system communication between tool, battery and charger
• POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers longer life and higher performance
• Pivoting Rafter Hook
• Belt Hook
• Tool Free Drive Depth Adjustment
• On Board Hex Key Storage
• No-Mar Tip Cover
• On/Off Power Button
• Sequential and Contact Actuation Firing Modes
• Accessory Extended Capacity Available Separately
• Product Length: 14.1"
• Product Height: 15.2"
• Product Width: 4.7"
• Product Weight: 9.6 lbs
The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ 30 Degree Framing Nailer sets the new standard for cordless framing nailers.The nitrogen spring mechanism, POWERSTATE™ brushless motor, and REDLINK™ Intelligence delivers pneumatic performance and cordless convenience. The framing nailer can sink full round head and clipped or "D head" style nails into dense engineered lumber to tackle the most demanding framing applications. To increase productivity and efficiency, the framing nailer fires 3 nails per second with zero ramp-up time, firing a nail as soon as the trigger is pulled. The cordless framing nailer uses only Milwaukee's REDLITHIUM™ Batteries (not included) and sealed compressed nitrogen to drive each nail, eliminating the cost of gas cartridges and associated maintenance. The M18 FUEL™ 30 Degree Framing Nailer delivers pneumatic performance and durability that professional carpenters and remodelers expect, without the hassle of a compressor and hose or gas cartridge.
Milwaukee 2745-20 M18 FUEL™ 30 Degree Framing Nailer
Excellent nailer we've used it all day on an 8.0 battery pack. drives nails just as fast as my pneumatic nailer only draw backs are weight and I would also opt for the longer channel for the nails it only holds one bar with the short channel
This nailer is great. I bought it to build an elevated deer blind out in the woods. Having battery operated tools was a must. The nailer performed great. It's a powerhouse, sinking 3 1/4 galvanized through treated lumber and counter sinking the head about 1/4 into the wood. I would highly recommend this nailer.
This nailer packs a punch. While it is heavier than others, it does everything I need on the m18 platform like the rest of my tools