• (1) 2758-20 3/8" Compact Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring
• (1) Belt Clip
• (1) Bit Holder
• POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 210 ft-lbs. of fastening torque
• REDLINK PLUS Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
• REDLITHIUM Batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
• ONE-KEY Enabled: Allows unlimited customization and control of output speed and power
• Easily toggle between up to four custom performance profiles that can be saved to the memory of the tool
• Fastening Torque: 0-210 ft-lbs
• RPM: 0-2,500 RPM
• IPM: 0-3,200
• Length: 5.90"
• DRIVE CONTROL: Customizable 4-Mode
• ONE-KEY Enabled
The M18 FUEL 3/8" Compact Impact Wrench features a POWERSTATE Brushless Motor that delivers 0-2,500 RPM and 0-210 ft-lbs of fastening torque with constant power output under heavy load. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. REDLITHIUM Batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitive batteries on the market(more...)
Your 3/8 impact outperforms the overpriced snap on product , is easy to handle in tight spots and definitely like being able to adjust the output .overall it’s an awesome product
The stubby design makes it great for tight spaces and it has really good power for a compact tool!!
I am a professional diesel mechanic for 30 years and I replaced my snap on impacts with the Milwaukee fuel 1/2 drive and 3/8 drive impacts I couldn’t be happier more power and the batteries are better .
I have been using Milwaukee tools for a while now. From the m12 pro press to now this impact. This impact work great. I chose the m18 over the m12 considering they have the same torque but can run the big battery’s and get some use and power. Worked great to remove old rusty plow bolts as it’s first job.
Far better than the competition in strength and durability