• (1) 2759B-20 1/2" Compact Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring
• (1) Belt Clip
• POWERSTATE Brushless Motor delivers 220 ft-lbs. of fastening torque
• REDLINK PLUS Intelligence prevents damage to the tool and battery due to overloading or overheating
• REDLITHIUM Batteries deliver more work per charge and more work over the life of the battery
• ONE-KEY Enabled: Allows unlimited customization and control of output speed and power
• Easily toggle between up to four custom performance profiles that can be saved to the memory of the tool
• Fastening Torque: 0-220 ft-lbs
• RPM: 0-2,500 RPM
• IPM: 0-3,200
• Length: 6.10"
• DRIVE CONTROL: Customizable 4-Mode
• ONE-KEY Enabled
The M18 FUEL(tm) 1/2" Compact Impact Wrench is the Most Powerful tool in its class, delivering up to 220 ft-lbs of torque in a compact design. The POWERSTATE Brushless Motor not only provides unmatched power, but also greater efficiency, delivering up to 25% more run-time than the leading competitors. REDLINK PLUS Intelligence is the most advanced electronic system on the market, preventing damage to the tool and battery caused by overloading or overheating. REDLITHIUM Batteries deliver more(more...)
Solid tool. Running 5 of them in my shop. They are as good or better than the snap on electric impacts I have. One key works well but the mobile app could be better. Would like to be able to select my geofence and see them all instead of cycling through them.
Power & battery life second to none,great products ,worth the money
This thing is amazing, can rotate my tires in about 15 minutes. I have been trying to find rusted on bolts that will stall this thing, I have to find something that will stop this!
This tool is an animal, lovin' it and advising my buddy's to get it to.
I bought this tool and also have the 3/8 version. This tool outperforms my snap on 3/8 18volt and 14.4 volt. The power between both 3/8 and 1/2 compact are the same but the 1/2 anvil came in handy for larger tasks, I save the 3/8 for the quick smaller bolt jobs. When time means money I'd definitely recommend this tool!