• (1) 2771-20 M18 Transfer Pump
• Self-Priming; connect and go
• Pumps up to 480 gallons per hour
• Clear View Window- Identify Blockages
• Flow Path Indicator
• RedLink Intelligence recognizes when tool stops moving water and automatically shuts off
• Splash Proof M18 Battery compartment
• Pump is NOT Submersible
• Designed for moving water only
• Length: 13"
• Weight: 8 lbs
• Compatible Batteries: All M18 Packs
• Runtime: Moves 240 gallons on an XC 5.0 battery
• Lift: Up to 18'
• Head Height: Up to 75'
• Inlet connection: 3/4" brass
• Outlet connection: 3/4" brass
FASTER WATER TRANSFERS,FASTER SERVICE CALLS. The M18 Transfer Pump brings new to world cordless innovation to the industry with the fastest setup in the marketplace. With a self-priming pump,you can connect and go quicker than ever. The tool€™s flexible impeller
It’s really unbelievable what this pump can do, I am really amazed.🤓
It does the job well, i use to pump water from my basement,, I have a slow drain.very noisy though..
I see many reviews that mention how expensive this product is... I use it to Winterize my boat, both the domestic water system and also the raw water cooling system on my Volvo-Penta Diesel. The recommended Marine products that do the same thing are between $400 and $1000 and move 6-7gmp and require 110VAC, this pump moves 8gpm and the battery last, seemingly, for ever. Great PUMP!
I purchased this pump to add glycol/water mix to the solar thermal systems we install and service. I used it one time on a small solar thermal system and it could barely pump the loop. I could not get it to put any pressure into the loop. My electric pump works the best, it's just big and heavy. This is probably a great pump for small jobs with no head lift.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.