• (1) 2782-20 M18 FUEL™ Metal Saw
• (1) 5-3/8" 30T Blade (48-40-4070)
• (1) Allen Wrench
• Brushless motor with 3900 RPMs delivers the FASTEST CUTTING metal cutting saw
• Brushless motor has no wearable components delivering LONGEST TOOL LIFE
• M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Batteries (not included) deliver UP TO 370 CUTS IN 3/4" EMT for all day work
• Integrated hang hook allows tool to hang on ladders and common building materials reducing damage due to drops
• Adjustable Shoe
• LED Light
• Clear Sight Window- Make Accurate Cuts
• Chip Deflection Baffles
• Superior Cut Quality - 30T METAL TECH™ Carbide-Tipped blade produces cool, burr-free cuts through EMT, strut, threaded rod, sheet metal, angle iron and other ferrous materials.
• Dual Actuation Trigger- Ease of Use and Safety!
• Blade Capacity: 5-3/8" - 5-7/8"
• Ferrous Metal Blade: Use 48-40-4070. Comes with saw.
• Non-Ferrous Blade: Use 48-40-4075
• 5-7/8" Metal Blade: Use 48-40-4080
• Cut Capacity: With a 5-7/8" blade the cut capacity is 2-1/4"
I just put up 1 1/2� ribbed steel siding on a commercial building for a week with it. We cut hundreds of feet of tin, the most was 13 sheets at once. The blades lasted about 1 day, but other than that it was excellent. Great battery life too.
my normal go to for cutting most steel is grinder, either cmy 3in cut off or my m18 fuel and then for the bigger the milwaukee metal chop saw
so i didnt think id have a need for it but it was on sale and i was in a bad mood so i decided to do some retail therapy and picked it up .... holy crap thing has balls it rips thru angle iron like toothpicks and 1/8th inch plate like it was cardboard even ran it thru 1 inch gas pipe with a quickness total shock and wish i would have picked it up a long time ago
Awesome saw I use it for cutting quarter inch plate and eighth inch plate steel and Unistrut all day long works great leaves a clean-cut no sparks and metal is cool to the touch right after cut
I actually mainly use this circular saw to cut wood and it does a great job!! :)
I cut 1/8 inch flat plate, 1/4 round stock and my sisters a*s, awesome saw. My 4 inch angle grinder blades are taking a rest.