• (1) M18 FUEL™ Hole Hawg™
• (1) Chuck Key
• Fastest Rough-Ins
• Lightest Right Angle Drill
• Up to 220 7/8" Holes Per Charge
• All Metal 1/2" Keyed Chuck
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor provides constant power under heavy load to power through 2-9/16" in. holes
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
• M18 REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ XC6.0 Battery Pack delivers over 220 7/8" holes per charge, and has 50% More Power and Runs 50% Cooler vs. REDLITHIUM™ XC
• LED light to illuminate the work area
• Compatible with all M18™ batteries
• Ergonomic Top Handle for maximum comfort
• Product Length (in): 15.6
• Product Height (in): 6.5
• Product Width (in): 3.7
• Product Weight (lbs): 7.7 lbs
MILWAUKEE, WI – Milwaukee Tool continues to innovate in a category they invented 70 years ago by delivering ground-breaking performance with the introduction of the next generation of M18 FUEL™ HOLE HAWGS® with the power and speed to replace corded right angle drills. Designed from the ground-up with an upgraded POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and optimized REDLINK PLUS™ electronics and paired the REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ 6.0AH Batteries, the new M18 FUEL™ HOLE HAWG® is the fastest in applications when drilling 7/8" ship augers, delivering the ability to perform the fastest rough-ins in the industry. The tool is the lightest in class at around 7lbs. When paired with the kitted paired the REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ 6.0AH Batteries, the new M18 FUEL™ HOLE HAWG is able to drill up to 220 7/8" holes with a ship auger on a single charge.
This thing is total BOSS, as an electrician the largest holes I drill are 1 inch and this think makes those holes pathetic. Nothing stops this massive torque
I'm an electrician and this is a great tool for those of us in the trade. It has everything you want. Power, portability, and reliability. It will save you time and energy. The reliability will show over time but it has a 5 year warranty. All my other Milwaukee products are solid and have stood the test of time. I have no reason to think this will be any different.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.