IMPORTANT: This item cannot be accepted for a return unless it is unused and in its sealed original packaging. Please contact your local Milwaukee service center for repair or replacements of this item post purchase.INCLUDES:
• (1) M18 FUEL™ 21" Self-Propelled Dual Battery Mower (2823-20), (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 Battery Packs (48-11-1812), (1) M18™ Dual Bay Simultaneous Rapid Charger (48-59-1802), (1) Mulch Plug, (1) Grass Bag, and (1) Rear Side Discharge Chute
• Steel Deck with 21" Cut Capacity
• Rear Wheel Self-Propelled w/ Active Speed Management from 0 - 4 MPH
• Single Point Height Adjustment Delivers 1" - 4" Height Range with 7 Positions at 1/2" Increments
• 3-in-1 Grass Management: Mulch, Bag and Rear Side Discharge
• High Lift Mode Delivers Higher Blade Speed for Superior Air Flow and Increased Lift
• Front & Side LED Lights Allow for 180° Visibility in Low Light Scenarios
• Folding Handles with Vertical Storage Allow for Compact Storage
• 2 Deck Handles Deliver Grasping Points for Lifting Mower In and Out of Storage and Transport
• Ergonomic Handle with Recessed Bail Bar Design
• No Gas Headaches: No Pull Start, No Engine Maintenance, Low Noise, No Emissions, Less Vibration
The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ 21" Self-Propelled Dual Battery Mower Kit meets the performance, durability, and ergonomic needs of landscape maintenance professionals. The optimized steel deck design paired with higher blade speed allows the battery-powered lawn mower to achieve superior airflow and increased lift to deliver the best cut quality in mulching, bagging, and side discharge applications. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers more max torque than 200cc gas to take on the most demanding mowing applications. Milwaukee REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence offers total system communication between tool and battery for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and productivity. The advanced electronic package also delivers an instant throttle response on both the lawn mower blade and drive motors to reach full throttle in under 1 second, which increases control and productivity. The mower requires 2 M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Batteries for operation. When paired with the included 2 M18™ REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ HD12.0 batteries, the mower delivers up to 60 minutes of runtime, allowing up to 1/2 acre of cutting when removing 1" of grass at a 3 MPH self-propelled pace. The Variable Speed Self-Propelled Mower offers speeds between 0 - 4 MPH, and the Active Speed Management Paddles allow users to easily adjust their walking pace while in operation to increase control. This battery-operated self-propelled lawn mower features a steel deck, 3-in-1 grass management, single point height adjustment, high lift mode, front & side LED lights, vertical storage, and two deck handles. The M18 FUEL™ 21" Self-Propelled Dual Battery Mower is part of the M18™ System, fully compatible with over 200 solutions.
I watched plenty of videos before buying this mower. Not one of the videos mentioned how good the paint was underneath the deck. Or that the deck height adjustment lever doesn't have any play in it like the competition does. Or that it has a safety so you can't start the blade when the mower is upside down.
The mower went together easily. The batteries charged. The mower runs well. I have a foot of snow in my yard so I won’t actually use the mower for months,
Been using this thing every day for almost a year now. Battery run time very similar to gasoline run time on my last mower. I have used EGO and other electric mowers in the past, but this is the first substitute I have ever found for a gas mower.
My one complaint about it is the blade design. I welded a set of wings to mine for a better vortex under the deck. Very happy with my modification. I would recommend it to anyone using this mower.
Easy to assemble, batteries charged quickly.