• "M18 FUEL™ 3/8 " Compact Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring Bare Tool "
• Most Access In Tight Spaces
• Up To 250 Ft-lbs Nut-busting Torque
• Maximum Workspace Visibility
• 4.8" in length provides most access in tight spaces
• The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers up to 250 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque
• Tri-LEDs deliver high definition lighting to increase workspace visibility with less shadows
• 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power. Includes auto shut-off and bolt-removal mode
• Auto shut-off mode prevents over tightening and increases productivity by applying no more than 20 ft-lbs. of torque.
• Bolt-removal mode offers more control after bolt breakaway as RPMs drastically slow down once the bolt is loosened.
• Mode 1 RPMs: 0-800; Mode 2 RPMs: 0-1,650; Mode 3 RPMs: 0-2,400; Mode 4 RPMs: 0-2,400
• Mode 1 IPMs: 0-1,000; Mode 2 IPMs: 0-2,400; Mode 3 IPMs: 0-3,500; Mode 4 IPMs: 0-3,500
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
• Works in up to to 69kV environments
• Compatible with all M18™ batteries & Chargers
The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ 3/8" Compact Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring is the most compact in its class, delivering the most access in tight spaces, up to 250 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque, and maximum workspace visibility. The Milwaukee cordless impact wrench measures only 4.8" in length with a POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor to provide the power to remove stubborn fasteners, even in confined spaces. The Milwaukee 3/8" impact wrench has tri-LEDs that surround the anvil to deliver brighter light with fewer shadows. 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ offers greater precision with a range of pre-set RPM and IPM levels, selectable from a single button on the tool. By selecting Mode 4, AUTO SHUT-OFF™ control applies no more than 20 ft-lbs of torque for hand-tight fastening applications to prevent overtightening. Mode 4 also features Bolt Removal Control delivers full torque output, then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence electronics make these controls possible while ensuring maximum performance, protecting the tool against overloads, over-heating, and over-discharge. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ battery pack (not included) fits M18™ tools, delivering more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack.
I used this tool for almost all my automotive repairs or projects . This tool offers such versatility when working on projects even though I have the 3/8 head size it works great. I soon will be buying the 2767-20 for those hea ier bolts and nuts that I come across that this cannot undo. It even works on most lug nuts. I fully recommend this tool