• M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Compact Impact Wrench w/ Pin Detent
• More Powerful
• Most Access In Tight Spaces
• Maximum Workspace Visibility
• 4.9" in length provides most access in tight spaces
• The POWERSTATE™ brushless motor delivers up to 250 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque
• Tri-LEDs deliver high definition lighting to increase workspace visibility with less shadows
• 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power. Includes auto shut-off and bolt-removal mode
• Auto shut-off mode prevents over tightening and increases productivity by applying no more than 20 ft-lbs. of torque.
• Bolt-removal mode offers more control after bolt breakaway as RPMs drastically slow down once the bolt is loosened.
• Mode 1 RPMs: 0-900; Mode 2 RPMs: 0-1,650; Mode 3 RPMs: 0-2,400; Mode 4 RPMs: 0-2,400
• Mode 1 IPMs: 0-1,000; Mode 2 IPMs: 0-2,400; Mode 3 IPMs: 0-3,500; Mode 4 IPMs: 0-3,500
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
• Works in up to to 69kV environments
• Compatible with all M18™ batteries & Chargers
The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ 1/2" Compact Impact Wrench w/ Pin Detent is the most compact in its class, delivering more power, the most access in tight spaces at only 4.9" in length, and maximum workspace visibility. This cordless impact wrench features a POWERSTATE™ Brushless motor that generates up to 250 ft-lbs of fastening and nut-busting torque, providing the power required for installation and removal, even in confined spaces. This battery-powered impact wrench has tri-LEDs that surround the anvil to deliver brighter light with fewer shadows. 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ offers greater precision with a range of pre-set RPM and IPM levels, selectable from a single button on the tool. By selecting Mode 4, AUTO SHUT-OFF™ control applies no more than 20 ft-lbs of torque for hand-tight fastening applications to prevent overtightening. Mode 4 also features Bolt Removal Control delivers full torque output, then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence electronics make these controls possible while ensuring maximum performance, protecting the tool against overloads, over-heating, and over-discharge. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ battery pack (not included) fits M18™ cordless power tools, delivering more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack.
The impact works great no issues at all very strong and lightweight. Definitely will be buying more Milwaukee products.
The only thing that pushed me to give 4 stars despite the amazing performance is the pin ball , i used impact socket which has a cut for the pin ball when i tried to took it out it was almost impossible the pin ball doesn't move inside to allow you to take the socket out i used pry bar to be able to take it out , if you used a socket without the pin ball cut it will be fine but overall perfect robust tool
I love this handy compact but powerful and smart tool for my work & home.