• (1) M18™ FUEL™ 7/16" Hex Utility High Torque Impact Wrench w/ ONE-KEY™ (2865-20)
• (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery Packs (48-11-1850)
• (1) AC Charger (48-59-1812)
• (1) 12V Inverter (23-37-0010)
• (1) M18 FUEL™ Contractor Bag (50-55-3560)
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and all-new mechanism delivers up to 30% Faster Drilling Speed, increasing users productivity
• Up to 750 ft-lbs Max Torque allows effortless removal of rusted or corroded fasteners
• Ergonomically designed for the lineman and Built for Maximum Control
• extended handle offers increased grip surface with high voltage safety gloves for improved comfort, less fatigue, and balanced maneuverability
• QUIK-LOK™ 7/16" Hex Chuck delivers single handed bit insertion for faster, easier accessory bit installation
• Integrated lanyard loop ensures easy transfer and storage
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
• REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack: Delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors (2865-22 Kit Includes Battery)
• ONE-KEY™ Compatible: Ability to Customize, Track and Manage tools for increased productivity and investment protection
• LED light to illuminate the work area
• Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
• Compatible with all M18™ batteries
• Length: 8.19"
• Height: 12.2"
• Width: 3.13"
• Weigth: 7.45
The M18 FUEL™ 7/16" Hex Utility High Torque Impact Wrench w/ ONE-KEY™ delivers the Fastest Drilling Speed, More Power, and is Built for Maximum Control. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor and all-new mechanism provide linemen with 30% faster drilling speed, increasing productivity on the job. With up to 750ft-lbs max torque, this impact delivers more power for effortless removal of rusted or corroded hardware. It’s ergonomically designed for the lineman, providing superior control whether in-bucket, on-ground or climbing. The extended handle offers increased grip surface, perfectly fitting high voltage safety gloves for improved comfort, less fatigue, and balanced maneuverability. This is the first 7/16" impact in the industry to be equipped with a QUIK-LOK™ chuck, uniquely providing faster and easier bit changes. Linemen can keep one hand firmly on the tool’s handle while inserting augers, sockets and other essential accessories. The integrated lanyard loop allows for transfer and storage. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge. The REDLITHIUM™ Battery Pack (not included on bare tool) is compatible with 175+ M18™ tools, delivers more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack than competitors. With ONE-KEY™, you also gain the ability to Customize, Track and Manage your utility impact. ONE-KEY™ technology also allows you to save up to 4 task settings directly to the tool. If your tool is ever lost or stolen, its tracking functionality can lock it out to protect your investment.
I love the ability to locate my Milwaukee drill from my phone. The security features are amazing and the drill out performs every time.