• (1) M18 FUEL™ 1" HTIW w/ ONE-KEY™ (2867-20)
• (1) Tool Free Adjustable Handle
• (1) Lanyard Loop
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 1,800 ft-lbs. Nut-Busting Torque, Making it the World's Most Powerful Cordless Impact Wrench
• Up to 7 lbs. Lighter Weight allowing for less user fatigue
• Eliminates Compressors and Generators, providing greater portability and lower cost of ownership
• 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power.
• Integrated lanyard loop allows for safer use and easier storage
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
• ONE-KEY™ Compatible: Ability to Customize, Track and Manage tools for increased productivity and investment protection. Includes the ability to set a repeatable torque output for maximum control.
• Handle rotates 270 degrees and easily adjusts without a tool
• LED light to illuminate the work area
• Premium rubber overmold withstands corrosive materials and provides increased comfort when in use
• Compatible with all M18™ batteries
• Length: 10.9"
• Height: 9.69"
• Width: 3.44"
• Weight: 10.5
Our M18 FUEL™ 1" High Torque Impact Wrench w/ ONE-KEY™ is the world’s first cordless 1” High Torque Impact Wrench. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers up to 1,800 ft-lbs of Nut-Busting Torque and 1,500 ft-lbs of fastening torque, making this the most powerful cordless impact wrench and enabling you to complete the most demanding applications. At only 12.9 lbs with battery, the tool is up to 7 lbs. lighter than corded units, providing you with less fatigue while making overhead applications easier to complete on the job site. The battery-powered impact wrench provides you with cordless convenience and eliminates your need for compressors, generators, cords, and hoses. This reduces your cost of ownership by lowering energy costs and eliminating routine maintenance on compressors and generators. With no cord or hose, you have greater portability and the ability to complete applications you were not able to do with a corded or pneumatic unit. The REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures you achieve maximum performance and protects your High Torque Impact Wrench against overloads, over-heating, and over-discharge. M18™ REDLITHIUM™ Battery Packs are compatible with all M18™ tools, providing you with more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack. The 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides you with greater control over the output speed and power of the powerful High Torque impact wrench . The ONE-KEY™ capabilities provide you with the ability to Customize, Track and Manage the impact wrench. ONE-KEY™ technology also gives you the ability to set a repeatable torque output for maximum control.
Nice bit of kit, looks the part however I wish I never bought it. It just doesn’t have the power in my opinion it claims to have! Bought it for one sole job and put side by side with my 3/4 Milwaukee gun and I swear the 3/4 matches it! Would I recommend it to someone else? No, however I would recommend the 3/4 and have done any day of the week!
I have been a certified master diesel tech for 29 years .
I was very skeptical about Battery operated tools until I started using Milwaukee tools. I use my tools hard every day.
I recently bought the 1 inch impact. I immediately put it too the test against my 1 inch Snap-on air impact. I have pulled head bolts which depending on the engine can be tourqued too 800++ ft lbs. This tools breaks them loose with ease. I have also used it on yoke nuts, lug nuts, spindle nuts etc. It outperforms my 1 inch snap- on impact without even trying. Only drawback is I never got the handle for the top of the impact which would come in handy.
I have actually started replacing ally air
tools with Milwaukee tools. I also plan on buying more!
This tool is a must in trucking, so many tight spots where the new bulkier 1" won't make it, plus the weight. I'd rather use this one but the lack of power is very disappointing. Please get on with a new version back with some muscle if you want to see them fly off the shelves. I'd be happy to spend the 800. This version is does not justify that price.
The crane company I work for bought this impact over a year ago to be used on tower bolts and tie back collars. Like most people are saying this impact does not even come close to what is says. We have a CP impact 1 inch drive that hits up to 1900ft lbs of torque which we confirmed with our RAD air torque gun. We did a test with the RAD air torque to see what the 1inch Milwaukee could do and confirmed that it could only break a bolt at 1100ft lbs with a struggle and could only torque a bolt to 800ft lbs. it definitely needs some work. Otherwise it would be a great gun.
I love the impact but trying to set the modes and knowing what torque the mode is set at is very frustrating I bought the one key to set the torque on it and the app is not very user friendly