• (1) M18 FUEL™ Flathead Braking Grinder Paddle Switch, No-Lock (2886-20); (1) T27 Guard; (1) T1 Guard; (1) Side Handle; (1) Wrench
• POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor: Purposely built for the M18 FUEL™ 5" Angle Grinder delivers 8,500 RPM to provide the power to complete the toughest grinding and cutting applications.
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence: Most advanced system of electronics in the industry, enabling communication between batteries and tools, allowing for unmatched levels of performance, protection, and compatibility.
• REDLITHIUM™ HIGH OUTPUT™ Battery Pack (Not Included): Provides 50% more power and runs 50% cooler versus standard REDLITHIUM™ Battery. Superior pack construction, electronics and performance deliver more work per charge and more work over pack lifespan than any battery on the market.
• Low profile, flathead design provides more access to tight spaces where a traditional 5" grinder would not be able to reach.
• RAPIDSTOP™ Brake stops most wheels in less than 2 seconds
• Paddle Switch Design for Increased Comfort and Ease-Of-Use when Operating in Various Positions
• Tool-Free Guard Adjustment for faster guard installations and adjustments
• Compatible with all M18™ Batteries
The M18 FUEL™ 5" Flathead Braking Angle Grinder is the newest addition to Milwaukee's angle grinder lineup. Generating 11A Corded Power, a low profile for more access, and RAPIDSTOP(tm) Brake for enhanced safety. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor delivers 8,500 RPM and maximum sustained power to complete the toughest grinding and cutting applications, allowing users to push their cordless grinders harder and longer than ever before. REDLINK PLUS(tm) Intelligence ensures unmated levels of performance, protection, and compatibility. The M18(tm) REDLITHIUM(tm) HIGH OUTPUT(tm) XC6.0 Batteries (not included) deliver 50% more power, while running 50% cooler than our M18(tm) REDLITHIUM(tm) XC Batteries. The low profile, flathead design allows for greater accessibility to tight spaces. The M18 FUEL(tm) 5" Flathead Braking Angle Grinder provides enhanced performance, run-time and accessibility.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.