• (1) M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ Press Tool w/ ONE-KEY™
• (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ CP 2.0 Compact Battery Pack (48-11-1820)
• (1) M18 and M12 Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812)
• (1) Hard Carrying Case
• Lightest, in-line design for unrivaled access
• Auto-cycle ensures full press every time
• Longest calibration interval in the industry at 50,000 cycles
• Industry's first brushless press tool
• Compatible with over 20 unique fitting systems
• Prepress battery check ensures tool won’t start a press it can’t complete
• ONE-KEY™ Wireless Reporting
• Brushless motor enables 20% more run time & 10% faster cycles
• In-line design optimized for one-handed presses
• Monitor & report successful operation from desktop & mobile devices
• Only press tool with security capability
• ONE-KEY™ Industry’s Largest Tracking Network
• Geofencing tool management
• Generate customizable reports for every job
• 5 year tool warranty, 2 year jaw warranty, 2 year battery warranty
• Product Length: 14.17"
• Product Height: 4.50"
• Product Width: 3.14"
• Product Weight: 5.6 lbs
• Voltage: 18V
• Battery System: M18
• Power Source: Cordless
• Force: 7,200 lbs
• Capacity: 1/2"-4" Dependent on Material and Fitting System
The industry’s first press tool with remote tracking, management, and lockout, the M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ Press Tool w/ ONE-KEY™ is the smallest, most intelligent press tool on the market. Featuring an in-line design and brushless motor, this state-of-the-art tool enables more run time per charge and faster cycle times, all while being significantly smaller and nearly 20% lighter than the leading competitor. Like all Milwaukee Press Tools, the in-line design with a forward hand position unlocks the ability to press with one hand and will fit nearly anywhere an installer can fit their arm. Equipped with REDLINK™ electronics, the M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ Press Tool w/ ONE-KEY™ also provides the highest level of press accuracy and reliability available in the industry. Auto-cycle ensures a full press every time, and the prepress battery check prevents the tool from starting a press it can’t complete. ONE-KEY™ enabled, this tool logs and uploads data from every press for retrieval via the ONE-KEY™ desktop or mobile app, allowing for performance monitoring and providing peace of mind in quality connections. With ½” to 4” capacity and compatibility with over 20 unique fitting systems, the M18™ FORCE LOGIC™ Press Tool is a comprehensive press solution for plumbers and mechanical contractors.