• (1) M18 FUEL™ 2” ProPEX® Expander (2932-20), (1) M12™ & M18™ Multi-Voltage Charger (48-59-1812), (2) M18™ REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Battery (48-11-1850), (1) 1 ¼” ProPEX® Expander Head (49-16-2610), (1) 1 ½” ProPEX® Expander Head (49-16-2612), (1) 2” ProPEX® Expander Head (49-16-2613), (1) 150g ProPEX® Expander Grease with 2” Head Applicator (49-08-2403), (1) Carrying Case
• Integrated cone design of the dedicated 2” head enables tight quarter access
• Pipe size selector optimizes the fastest expansion speed
• Compact D-Handle design for balanced one-handed connections
• All-metal gears and Integrated metal frame for maximum jobsite durability
• Capacity: 3/8 in. To 2 in.
• LED work light illuminates work space in dark locations
• Compatible with all M18™ REDLITHIUM™ batteries and chargers
• ONE-KEY™ technology allows for tracking, tool security, and inventory management
The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ 2” ProPEX® Expander w/ ONE-KEY™ is the fastest, lightest, and most compact way to install 2” ProPEX®. The auto-rotating head mechanism provides uniform expansions for the most consistent installations. The pipe size selector switch optimizes the expansion speed for up to 3X faster connections. The new dedicated 2” ProPEX® Expander Head’s integrated cone design reduces the travel length of the expander’s expansion cone, allowing for the most compact 2” solution. The D-Handle design offers balance and control for one-handed connections. All-metal gears and an integrated metal frame deliver maximum tool durability on the job site. The POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor allows for the fastest expansions yet runs cooler with no wearable components. The REDLITHIUM™ XC5.0 Extended Capacity Battery provides 20% more power, and 2X more recharges than standard lithium-ion batteries and best-in-class performance in extreme jobsite conditions. REDLINK PLUS™ intelligence ensures optimized performance and protection from overload, overheating, and over-discharge. The Milwaukee M18 FUEL™ 2” ProPEX® Expander also has ONE-KEY™ to wirelessly connect the tool with a smartphone to track and manage. This ProPEX® expansion tool is designed for UPONOR® ProPEX® connections to deliver fast potable water installations from expansion to seal.