• (1) 2935-20 M18™ Cable Stripper
• (1) Carrying Case
• Protects against Knife Injuries on the Job
• Depth Gauge Adjustment up to 3" for Accurate, Consistent Strips
• Compact Head, Internal Depth Gauge for Easy Access
• Optimized Bushing Design Prevents Nicks
• Variable Speed Trigger for Controlled Strips
• Ability to Strip in Crowded Panels and Switch Gears
• Quick-Change Bushing System for Faster Stripping Across Sizes
• Strips 1/0 - 750 MCM Cu & Al THHN/XHHW Cable
• Strips 1/0 - 500 MCM Cu RHW/RHH/USE Cable
The MILWAUKEE® M18™ Cable Stripper vastly improves the cable stripping experience. With no exposed blades, the cordless cable stripper provides safer stripping than with a knife. The cable stripper's compact, right-angle design enables users to maneuver it more easily in tight spaces with less strain on the wrist. The bushing design and adjustable depth gauge deliver cleaner, more accurate and consistent strips across all sizes. The cable jacket stripping tool is not only compatible with all Milwaukee bushings but is also compatible with competitive quick-change bushings.
We got this tool with the Copper dies as a Demo unit because we didn't believe it could work as well as the video shows. we just tried it out on several different sized wires and it's unbelievable how well it works. The wire is stripped to the exact depth you set with no nicks to the conductors. We have a job with many large wires to strip out and this tool will pay for itself in no time. With the five year warranty and the ability to buy individual replacement dies it seems like you can't go wrong with this tool. Time will tell how well it holds up but so far we haven't been disappointed with Milwaukee tools. In fact we just bought the Milwaukee 750 MCM Crimper after having our Burndy one break down again.
I am an electrician for 25+ yrs this tool is amazing it works so well and doesn’t damage any wire I have used it on..I borrowed it from a friend only suggestion is that you should make a cable cutter on the top with a selector switch for cutting or stripping for the price of this product..almost made a 5 star rating