• M18 FUEL™ 3/8" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring
• Best Power to Weight Ratio
• Most Access in Tight Spaces
• Faster Removal Speed
• Best power to weight ratio is offered as the tool provides 600 ft-lbs. of nut-busting torque at only 5.0 lbs. with a 5.0Ah battery.
• 6.0" in length provides most access in tight spaces
• Faster removal speed provides increased user productivity
• Tri-LEDs deliver high definition lighting to increase workspace visibility with less shadows
• 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ provides greater control over output speed and power. Includes auto shut-off and bolt-removal mode
• Auto shut-off mode prevents over tightening and increases productivity by applying no more than 35 ft-lbs. of torque.
• Bolt-removal mode offers more control after bolt breakaway as RPMs drastically slow down once the bolt is loosened.
• Mode 1 RPMs: 0-1,250; Mode 2 RPMs: 0-1,950; Mode 3 RPMs: 0-2,575; Mode 4 RPMs: 0-2,575
• Mode 1 IPMs: 0-900; Mode 2 IPMs: 0-2,100; Mode 3 IPMs: 0-3,100; Mode 4 IPMs: 0-3,100
• REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance and protects from overloads, heating and over-discharge
• Works in up to to 69kV environments
• Compatible with all M18™ batteries & Chargers
The MILWAUKEE® M18 FUEL™ 3/8" Mid-Torque Impact Wrench w/ Friction Ring delivers the best power to weight ratio, most access in tight spaces, and faster removal speed. It provides 600 ft-lbs of nut-busting torque and only weighs 5.0 lbs, making it extremely versatile, capable of performing a wide variety of applications. Its POWERSTATE™ Brushless Motor generates the power needed to quickly perform many tasks, such as removing large bolts or lug nuts. This battery-powered impact wrench is the most compact in its class, allowing access to stubborn fasteners in spaces where larger impact wrenches can’t fit without needing to disassemble components to reach bolts. Tri-LEDs surround the anvil to deliver brighter light with fewer shadows. 4-Mode DRIVE CONTROL™ offers greater precision with a range of pre-set RPM and IPM levels, selectable from a single button on the tool. By selecting Mode 4, AUTO SHUT-OFF™ control applies no more than 35 ft-lbs of torque for hand-tight fastening applications to prevent overtightening. Mode 4 also features Bolt Removal Control that delivers full torque output, then decreases RPMs once the bolt is loosened to prevent fastener drops. REDLINK PLUS™ Intelligence ensures maximum performance, protecting the tool against overloads, over-heating, and over-discharge. The M18™ REDLITHIUM™ battery pack (not included) fits M18™ tools, delivering more work per charge and more work over the life of the pack.
Looks great, it's a Christmas gift can't wait to see it in use.
Love the tools, but I think they need to be more affordable.
Using it to tighten/loosen pipe fitting, flange bolts ,some new some old and rusty. No job to big or small. I like the different torque settings, which give you just the right amount of power and speed for what ever you're doing!! Also very compact and light weight to get into tight spots for these old arms of mine.
I’m an auto mechanic... this impact is perfect for 90 percent of the nuts and bolts I deal with.. every once in a while I need to bring out my M18 1/2 inch high torque but this gets the job done 90-95 percent of the time. I love it because it’s sooo much lighter than the high torque guns. It takes lug nuts off in a split second.. suspension bolts no problem. Only thing it doesent take off are cylinder head bolts but let’s be real cylinder head bolts are really tight. If I could only have one impact at work this would be it. The new tri LED’s are awesome.. that was my only complaint about Milwaukee tools... for years the yellow brand has had a better lighting design.. this new design solves that problem. if you’re looking for a gun you can use all day and take 95 percent of what you encounter apart than this is it.
I am a professional / avid DIY person. I don't use this tool on industrial equipment, because I work on cars, trucks, and SUVs. I also am a trailer mechanic, which means I keep the tractor trailers in check and fix airbags and anything else. I'm in the agricultural side of otr tractor trailer maintenance. This tool is amazing! I've seen youtube reviewers break loose 650ft lbs of reverse torque with this. I'm happy with my mid torque!!