• Length: 6"
• Width: 3/4"
• Thickness: .032"
• Grit: Coarse
• Material: Tungsten Carbide
• Quantity: 3 per pack
Milwaukee 48-00-1420 Features:
• Manufactures Sawzall blades for the toughest professional applications
• Heat treating designed to maximize performance in specific cutting applications
• Durable, long life blades are the goal of every blade made
• 1/2" Universal tang that fits all Sawzalls and standard competitive saws
• Medium and coarse grits for cutting hardwood flooring, cast iron, stainless steel, fiberglass materials, (polyesters, epoxies, melamines), ceramic tile, stone, slate, clay pipe, carbon, brick, plaster, marble, and chalkboard
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.