• (1) 6" Diamond Grit THE TORCH™SAWZALL® Blade
• Diamond Grit delivers up to 30x longer life than standard carbide grit blades. The result is a significantly lower cost per cut.
• The precisely controlled size and placement of the diamond grit allow these blades to cut up to 2x faster than standard carbide grit blades.
• A thicker, more rigid blade body resists fracturing and bending for maximum durability.
• The 1" tall blade body reduces blade twisting for straighter, more accurate cuts.
• Blade Dimension 6"x1"x.042"
• Shank 1/2 In Universal
• TPI/Grit Diamond Coarse Grit
• Body Material D6A Steel
• Package Quantity 1
Diamond Grit The Torch Sawzall blades are ideal for cutting cast iron, hard tile, masonry and other abrasive and hard materials.